Why do we know everyone!?

Hey guys! Yes, she lives. Sorry for not updating sooner. Someone gave me a really good idea! I also want to say THANK YOU for ten votes. Anyways onto the story!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damian's POV

Did I just hear that right? Did he just ask.... Oh wait I have to say something! "Um..yeah, of course." I said. Before anyone could say anything else, Kent 1.0 showed up. He must've finished the mission early.

He flew down next to Father and asked why our faces were red. He soon found out that he had lost the bet and handed father a twenty dollar bill.

Clark looked towards us, "So," he said, "who made the first move?" Me and Jon looked at each other. "Well," I said, "I mean...Well it was a dare, so technically Colin and Billy." Jon stated quietly. Clark just laughed and father and him helped us set up our "date".

============== Day of The Date!================

Me and Jon decided to meet up at the diner. Jon had been here before. It looked old and run down. Once we walked in there were only three employees. One had short red hair and glasses. One had long blonde hair, and the last was turned around. This one had brown hair, I assume. The nice blonde haired girl sat us down at a small table.

Me and Jon talked for a while, but I kept getting a feeling that someone was watching us. Apparently Jon had also because he asked me about it. Finally one of the waiters came to take our order. I had only seen their uniform and I hadn't been looking at their face either. So you can probably guess that I was surprised to hear a familiar voice yell, "So, you and the demon finally got together," Jason, "I hope it was being a gentleman Jon. He get you home on time?" Jon nodded and said something that I couldn't hear, Jason sure could though because he started laughing. I've learned to just leave him alone and not interrupt him, it usually just leads him on. So I just blocked out their talking.

Once the moron finally stopped talking he took our order. It wasn't late per se but it was around four in the afternoon. Jon decided to get a burger and fries. I got a salad and fries. Still following my usual vegetarian diet.

Jon's POV

When I saw Jason walk over in a staff uniform that looked like it came out of Good Burger, I think I had a right to be surprised. He started with all these questions practically yelling them while putting the Flash to shame in how fast he was talking. Then he was asking me questions. I looked to Damian for help. He looked away, looks like I'm not gonna get out of this one. He asked if he was a gentleman to which I replied, "Yeah he's pretty nice, to me at least." Jason started laughing like a certain madman. "Him-Dami-haha-he was nice for once?" After he stopped laughing he took our orders and left.

"Rao...thanks for the help I guess." I said. Damian rolled his eyes. "There's nothing I could've done to make him stop talking." He said. I shrugged and we somehow got on the subject of breathing underwater. "Yeah but if you breathe underwater you'll die idiot," guess who, "water will go into your lungs and you'll drown and die!" I thought it over, "I mean sure but if you cup your hand around your mouth it has oxygen cupped inside it," I said, "we could just, I don't know, breathe that in and we wouldn't die." Damian looked thoughtful for a moment and quickly said, "No, you'd still drown."

Luckily before we could get deeper into our debate our food was set on the table. It was pretty much smooth sailing from there. After we finished our food Damian paid, to which Jason decided to tease him about. And we decided to go on a walk through the park. We were just casually talking when who did we run into? Why, none other than Tim and my big brother Connor!

We walked up to each other, Tim glaring at Damian and Connor grinning at me. Damian and Tim's relationship had been improving but they were still the same as always. The first time I met Connor he didn't like me too much but he warmed up to me and now he's really nice. It's kind of like when I met Damian, he didn't really like me too much, it took a month or two.

Tim looked at me and smiled and then grinned at Damian and said, "So you finally asked him out," he asked, "and me and Jay had a bet, looks like I've won huh?" Man that's the second time people have bet on us going on a date. I really didn't think that I was that obvious.

We all started walking together and we were talking-well, nevermind. Me and Connor were talking. Tim and Damian were fighting with each other like usual. Honestly though what's the point? We had the Idea to go get ice cream. Cliche I know but I could eat ice cream all day and never get tired of it. And what do you know? Tim and Damian started arguing about the best flavor of ice cream. I swear they never get along.

Me and Connor both decided that we should take our dates separate ways before people started staring. Oh wait. What I meant to say is before they could cause an even bigger scene. Me and Damian sat down at a booth in the little ice cream parlor. "Do you guys always have to fight?" I ask. "Maybe if he wasn't such an incompetant idiot." He replies as if it were a fact. "Well anyway, what flavor are you going to get?" I say. "Probably something with chocolate." He says. "Okay, I'm gonna probably get the strawberry one." I say. We're eating our ice cream when yet another familiar voice is heard screaming our name. Why is it that we keep running into people we know?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for so many views! I'm sorry for not updating! The person who gave me the idea for this chapter is puppysnake2 go check them out, they're a really good writer! I will try updating again soon! Byeeeeeeeee-AJ