One More Day

-Dabi's P.O.V-

"Dabi!" I heard a female voice yell, I spun around to see that bitch, what's her name again? Ochaco? Whatever, the one with the brown hair walk towards me carrying a black suit with the shirt and tie. "What?" I asked, she handed me the suit and shirt with an evil grin. "That's for Todoroki." She informed, I gave her a confused look and she sighed. "He's gonna be the best man for tomorrows wedding!" Ochaco smirked. "What? Why does my brother have to be pulled into all your bullshit." I snarled. (A/N- I have decided to just write the swear word now) "Becuase, he's friends with them. He's an important member to this wedding." Ochaco pouted. "Fine." I gave in, I cant be bothered with her shit right now. I left to my own room, I walked in to see my brother trying to break free from his handcuffs. "Hey, Sho. Ochaco said you've to be the best man. This is your outfit." I shrugged as I tossed the clothes at him, "What?! Hell no!" Shoto refused. "C'mon, just co-operate with her. I know you're upset about your friends, blah blah blah. But, why don't you join us." I sighed. "Join yous? Like join the league?" Shoto asked, I nodded and he gave a faint laugh. "Never in a million years would I join you assholes. And I won't attend that wedding. She's probably gonna kill Midoriya right there at that wedding and I'd rather die than see that." Shoto spoke shakily, as though he were about to cry. "Just join us Sho, then you wont have to be stuck like this. Handcuffed, trapped. What do the heroes do for yous anyway. I mean, look at the number two hero, he's a total dick. A pathetic excuse for a human never mind a dad. The number one hero just causes problems for those who wanna be noticed too. No one pays attention cause they're all too busy worshipping that blond idiot." I persuaded. "Never." Shoto repeated in a low threatening voice. "Okay, well I'm gonna go. I need to talk to the boss, just think about Sho. We'd be much better company than those heroes. If I can even call them that. Where are they Sho? If they cared so much about yous three, where are they?" I finished before leaving to go find Tomura.

-Aizawa's P.O.V-

"3 days! Bakugo, Midoriya and Todoroki have been missing for three godamn days! Along with Uraraka! Shes been missing for five!" I yelled. Those four are all being missed terribly, the class hasn't been normal since they all went missing. "I know Aizawa, please calm down." Nezu spoke, "Calm down?! My class are like my kids and I let four of them go missing!" I snapped. My hands tore at my hair in frustration, Yamada (Present Mic) rubbed his hand over my back to try and help. "Nezu, isn't there anything we can do? Like, isn't their any clues as to where they've gone?" Yamada asked, still rubbing my back in circular motions. "No, I'm afraid not." He sighed. Toshinori (All Might) looked down in shame. "I should have supervised them all! I trusted them all to behave at Momo's for that week and then Bakugo, Todoroki and Midoriya went missing." I blamed myself. How could I let this happen?! I'm so stupid! "Aizawa we sent out a search part for Uraraka. There are more people out there looking for all four now. I assure you." Toshinori spoke. I took a deep breath and wiped away the tears that just suddenly began falling, "What if they are hurt?! Or worse?!" I cried. "What if they're okay though, what if they're doing just fine. We'll find them Shota." Yamada spoke softly. I nodded and reated my head on his shoulder, "Nezu, are you sure there are no possible leads to where they could be?" Yamada asked. "Not right now, we have our best workers on this though. And there are people who are checking every security camera on Momo's streets." Nezu informed, "I'm going to try and search myself." Toshinori said as he stood up and walked out the room. I rubbed my eyes and stood up too along with Yamada, we both left together and went with Toshinori to try and find our students. I hope they're allright. I'd never forgive myself if they were hurt or worse. They're like my kids, I love them all to bits. Even though they can be pains in my ass, I cant sleep knowing four of them might be in serious danger. 

-Kirishima P.O.V-

It was silent, no one has said a word like the whole school day. It's not the same without those four, mainly Todoroki, Bakubro and Midoriya. No Midoriya for Bakubro to tell at, no Bakubro to yell at anyone for that fact, and no Todoroki to shut him up or challenge him. Its boring, and really depressing. They could be in reall danger. We should have been watching them whilst looking for Uraraka, we shouldn't have let Bakubro and Uraraka run away like that. I looked up and sighed when the whole class had their heads on their desks. Even Denki and Mina are silent, the two most hyper classmates have remained quiet for the whole time they've been gone. I feel bad for Momo, she feels responsible. She keeps on saying "I shouldn't have had that sleepover. Nothing would've happened that way." It wasn't her fault. It was no ones fault but yet everyone feel responsible, we dont even know what happened to them, they just vanished. I lay my head back on my desk and just let thoughts about where they could be run through my head. I was trying so hard not to let those negative thoughts take over, it was quite the challenge. Those damn questions, always the 'what ifs' Those get to me the most. Suddenly the worst thing imaginable comes into my head I nearly threw up, I shake my head violently and take deep breaths. No matter what state they return in, they'll always have me by their sides.