Broken Glass

-No Ones P.O.V-

The triger was pulled and the feeling of defeat followed after the loud bang. Dust fell down on their heads and they all began to cough. The heroes looked up to see Ochaco with a shocked expression, the gun nearer to them and Bakugo giving out heavy breaths. Before Ochaco could kill him and then herself, Bakugo quickly barged his shoulder against her wrist and she shot the roof, the gun falling out her hands. Her grip on the blonde faltered and he took the opportunity to escape, he pushed her off him but felt her then try to desperately grab him again. Ochaco tripped over a few old boxes resulting in a smash. Ochaco suddenly fell backwards, crashing right through the old stained glass mirror behind her. "OCHACO!" Momo yelped as she dashed to the window, looking down, Momo saw Uraraka was grabbing onto a beam of wood with her legs dangling below her. "GRAB MY HAND!" Momo insisted, holding out her hand for Uraraka to grab onto. "NO WAY! YOU'LL JUST DRAG ME TO PRISON!" Ochaco screamed, "No we wont Ochaco..." Denki said with a sad smile. "You just need a little help. But we promise we'll be by your side, we wont leave you all alone with someone you dont trust." Kirishima spoke. "Just come back with us..." Mina said, wiping a tear away. Tears were now pouring down Urarakas face aswell now, her sight was very blurry but she couldn't wipe the tears or else she'd lose her grip and fall. "Ochaco, what you did was so fucked up. But please dont let it end like this." Even Bakugo was trying to get her up to safety now. Her eyes were wide. "Do you love me, Katsuki?" She asked in a small voice. Bakugo looked down at her: "I'm sorry Uraraka, you kno-" "Do you love me Katsuki?!" "No..." Bakugos heart clenched. "Tsu loves you Ochaco... Come back for her." Momo cried, "Tell Tsu I love her too. And that I'm so so sorry..." Ochaco smiled sadly before letting her grip loose. "OCHACO!!!" Momo let out a blood curdling scream.

-Ochaco's P.O.V-

My heart was aching, I know what I done is so bad and I'm so very sorry. I know words cant fix the problems and agony I've caused, nothing could possibly fix what I've done. I know I can't even hope for their forgiveness, I only wish for Tsu's. I was chasing after the wrong person this whole time when I had a perfectly good friend who loved me this entire way. I closed my eyes and gave one last smile as I thought of her.

"Tsu, I love you."

Those were my final words before I felt the glass shards and broken beams of wood pierce through my chest. My whole world slowly fading infront of me, the edges of my vision turning red and black as it covered my eyes completly.

-No One's P.O.V-

Momo gazed down at her dead body form the church attic, the blood slowly seeping through and turning her dress red. All of their hearts felt like they had stopped, the entirety of space and time had stopped in this moment. "Bakugo!" They turned around at the sudden voice to see Aizawa, "Wheres Uraraka?" He asked after pulling the blond into a hug. He watched them step away from the window, he looked down, his eyes widening. "Jesus... Go get the other heroes and find her body around the back." He ordered. They all ran down to the main part of the church to get help.

-3 Months Later-
-Bakugo's P.O.V-

It's been a while since that day at the church, Tsu is traumatized, she hasn't slept in weeks, the only thing keeping her going is that she'll meet Ochaco again someday in the afterlife. Izu has all heeled, I'm feeling better, knowing Izu is healthy and alive is everything to me. Every last member from The League Of Villains surrender that day and are serving their sentences in prison. Todoroki has been visiting Dabi every chance he gets, All Might has been visiting Shigaraki aswell. They've all done bad things but they're owning up to it now. They've all been promised to have a better life once their sentence is over. No more hiding in the shadows in pain and misunderstanding, in the sun with fresh air. Of course it will take a little while for them all to be trusted around town but I'm sure they'll work for it.

I just hope that Ochaco is resting somewhere in peace, I'm sure she's relised what she's done.

Me and Izu are still together, we like to imagine what out life will be like when we grow older. Pinkie has an entire book on what she thinks our wedding will be like, she presented it to us, Izu and I both loved it. The other day Momo made Izu a wedding veil that was attached to a flower crown that Koda made, they put it on Izu and then Momo made me a crown. Sparks and Kiri were throwing blossom petals all over us, it was great, even Sensei Aizawa clapped at the end and said it was "Quite the show"

Everyone knows how bad Uraraka messed up but we all forgive and visit her grave everyday with flowers and strawberry pocky. We miss her. And we all know that Class 1-A will all meet again someday, away future, the reunion in the sky.

-The End-

-Authors Note-
Heyo! I really hope you enjoyed my book!

And I'm very sorry to say, but some certain people I know have found my account and I have to leave this. I wont delete it, but I cant use it anymore. I absolutely hate this. I had an account, that account wouldn't transfer to my new phone causing me to get a new account. Now poeple I wish didnt have found the new one and I have to skedaddle. I cant give the name of my new new account for obvious reasons.

That's that! Bye bye everyone, stay safe 🥰