Preparations

-Ochaco's P.O.V-

Its finnaly here, they day I will get married to Katsuki. I'm so exited! I'm sure he is too! I have plans for that little green haired, nobody. He will attend the wedding but he wont be leaving, not in one piece atleast. Toga helped me design my dress, its laying out on my bed along with Katsukis suit. Todoroki will be the best man, Mr. Compress offered to be our Officiant. Dabi and Shoto will be on Katsukis side as Toga and Shigaraki will be on my side. Kurogiri will be the ring bearer and the rest of the league will sit and observe. Mine and Katsukis wedding will take place at 3:00pm in the old abandoned church not to far from our hideout. Oh, I cant wait! To finnaly be named Ochaco Bakugo. It has such a nice ring to it, Katsuki and Ochaco Bakugo, Mr and Mrs Bakugo. I'm thrilled. I look over at the clock: its 1:25pm. I should go take a shower, I want to be nice and clean for my special day! Once I'm done I'll just slide on my other villain outfit and pay Deku a little visit. I cant wait to finally be rid of that little bastard~ Oh how beautiful his insides and blood would look covering my walls. Todoroki on the other hand, Dabi doesnt know it but if he says no to joining us when I ask, I'll kill him too. I skip upstairs to my room where my fiance is waiting on me, I unlock and open my door. "Hello sweetie~" I smile. He sighs and rolls his eyes at me, "No way to treat your future wife! We get married today hunny, cheer up." I encourage. "Cheer up? That sound like a fantastic idea, oh wait, the only guy I will ever love is isolated somewhere probably hurt, someone I would actually consider a friend is locked here also suffering at the hands of yous freaks, and I'm being held captive by a Yandere bitch who thinks I love her and is apparently marrying me today. Yeah, that's made my God damn day. Halle-fucking-lujah." Katsuki replied sarcastically. "Dont take that tone with me Katsuki!" I snapped, "Now, this suit. I want you to shower then put it on." I spoke as I picked up the black suit to show him. "No way." He shook his head. "If you dont, I'll just have to ask Toga to grab a couple knifes and head down to were I keep Deku." I threatened, he look down. "Fine." He sighed, I grinned at him. "Great! Oh and, if you try anything funny... I'll have to use my plan B for our wedding preparations. And it involves blood of your loved ones Katsuki. So be careful what your next moves are." I said in a serious tone. I opened the drawer of the unit besdie me and searched for something, I finaly pulled a needle from the drawer. "What is that?" Katsuki asked me, I smiled at him before flicking the needle. "Just something that'll make it easier on me to keep an eye one you." I responded before injecting the liquid into his neck, he looked a little dizzy but he'll be fine, its only a quirk reducing serum :) I put the empty needle back into my drawer then untie him, he is still slightly nauseous so I move him into the bathroom. I have some of his underwear in my room, I stole it from his room a couple days ago. I take the underwear and suit to the bathroom and place it on the bathroom unit. I place a quick kiss on his cheek (that he rudely wipes off) before shutting the door and standing outside so he cant leave.

-Shoto's P.O.V-

My brother said I'm to be the best man at this wedding, I dont wanna go. I just know this crazy bitch is gonna cover the ground in Midoriyas blood and I dont wanna see that. That's gonna make Bakugo snap. Touya uncuffed me and told ms to get dressed, if I dont... They'll hurt Midoriya, so I have to. I throw on the white shirt, then the orange tie and the black trousers. Finaly I put back on my shoes and pull on the suit jacket. I hear a knock come from the door, "You done?" Touya asks, "Yeah." I reply. He opens the door and steps in, he looks me up and down and sighs. "I'm sorry that you've been dragged into this but... Sho you need to join us or..." he spoke but stopped. "Or what?" I ask, he shook his head. "Nothing, we should get to the church, we're meant to be there early." He said. "What church exactly?" I spoke out of curiosity, "The abandoned one, just dien the road." He answers, great, watching my crazy ass classmate marry another classmate before she kills my bestfriend. We're all 15 or 16 christ sake. Why cant she just cool off and ship Bakudeku same as literally everyone else in the class, hell, even our teachers are shipping this. Touya males us wear these large cloak like things, we must wear the hood up so we dont get caught. I'm with Touya, the blond one with the knifes, the handy creep that needs to learn what chapstick is, the guy that looks like a balck and white Deadpool RIP off, the crocodile looking weirdo and the one with insanely large lips. I actually thinks this is the whole league... Except for the misty guy and the guy with a mask that likes marbles. I follow them to an old looking building, oh god, this church is probably gonna collapse on us. The handy guy opens the doors to reveal 5 rows of old wooden benches on either side of us, a few steps up that leads to an archway of decaying flowers at the end of a large walkway with red, rotting carpets. The windows are mostly either smashed or extremely dirty, there are a few ripped banners hanging over balconys up high. This place is definetly abandoned. The handy-man makes us all either sit on any bench or stand in our position on the large floor at the steps. I'm on the floor with the steps, beside where the groom will soon be. I wonder where they're gonna put Midoriya, I should study this place and see I'd I can think of a plan to get us out. But honestly, I don't like out odds, we've all been injected with a quirk reducing serums so we cant fight using our powers. Midoriya is sure to be weak, Bakugo, probably still fighting. We have to try though... Touya was right.: Where are the Heroes in this time of absolute emergency? My brother is talking to the blonde girl, his phone is sticking out his pocket... Maybe if I grasp it I can call the heroes, whilst I'm surrounded by villains, yeah great idea. "Um, Touya?" He spin around to face me, "Yeah?" "Can I go to the bathroom?" I ask. "Fine." He nods, "Hey Tomura! I'm taking Shoto back to use the bathroom." He informs the Hand guy who must obviously be Tomura. Tomura nods and my brother and me exit the church, we walk back to villain base. He suddenly drops something that looks like keys, whilst he's distracted I pull his phone from his pocket very carefully. Got it! How the hell did he not notice that? He continues walking until we come to two doors, one labeled 'Women' and the other 'Men' I nod at him and open the men door. I enter the old looking bathrooms and hide in one of the stalls. Oh shit, what's his password? Umm. Birthday? Nope. abcdef? Nope. Tomura...? Yes! I go to texts and type in the only number I remember off hy hears: Kirishimas, I mean it's such an easy phone number.

Unknown Number- Kirishima?!
Sharky- Who is this?
Unknown Number- Its me, Todoroki!
Sharky- Todoroki! Where the hell are you bro! We have like the whole hero agency looking for yous!
Unknown Number- Okay, I dont have much time! They're gonna kill Midoriya and probably me too so please. Come to the old abandoned church, please be quick.
Sharky- Dont worry man, I'll get every hero I know! Stay safe until we get there!

I sigh in relief to know someone is coming, I deleted the number off Touyas phone so he doesn't get suspicious. I flush the toilet and wash my hands to make it seem I was actually doing anything in here. I leave to see my brother smoking whilst leaning against the bar counter, I clear my throat and he put out his cigarette. "Let's go." He says pushing himself off the counter, I quickly put his phone on the bar top counter beside where the bathrooms are. "Hey, do you have I phone I can use if I get bored?" I asked him. "No can do bro, you'll probably phone the heroes an- Where is my phone?" He spoke then began to question himself. He looked around and saw it on the bar top counter, he shrugged and slipped it into his pocket before we both walked back to the church.

-Izuku P.O.V-

Toga came down and paid me a visit, she carved atleast 20 slits into each of my legs, they were really deep though. She bandaged the cuts up, then made me wear this white suit. She informed me on everthing that is happening today, I cant believe I need to witness Kacchan 'Marrying' Uraraka. I thought she was my friend but obviously not, why cant she just accept that me and Kacchan love eachother? Once I was ready, the Marble guy came near me and my vision went black... I suddenly woke up in a... Church? No, and abandoned church. I'm tied to a chair in the middle of the isles near where the groom and bride stand. Todoroki is here! He's staring at me, I smile to the best of my ability and he gives me an apologetic look. Kacchan and Uraraka don't seem to be here, but there has to be a way out! A black and purple portal suddenly appears, that must be the mist guy dropping Kacchan and Uraraka off here. This is going go end bad, we all know it...

-Aizawa P.O.V-

Kirishima just told me Todoroki texted him, half of our heroes are out on search parties and we cant wait that long for them to return so we have to bring in my students. I feel bad for involving them I'm something dangerous but they insist on coming anyways. Stay safe and dont worry kids, PresentMom, Dadzawa and UncleMight are on their way...