𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

“I don’t get it. You’re taking that pill only when you’re feeling dizzy?” I nodded.

“That’s what the doctor said, take this pill if I’m feeling dizzy.”

“That’s so weird. I didn’t know you were always dizzy.”

“Hindi naman always. If I didn’t get enough sleep, ganon.” She smiled at me.

“How can you get enough sleep? You’re always staying up so late, and you invited us here tonight pa. Hatid na kita sa taas, you should sleep.”

We went to the living room to say goodnight to my friends. “Blair’s not feeling well. I’ll go with her.” Olympia said.

“Kami na magliligpit dito.” Oceana said. I just smiled at her.

“Goodnight, Blair!” They all said.

Lying on my bed, staring at the ceiling. My head’s aching.

“Are you okay?”

“Headache.” I looked at her. I feel so guilty that I’m making her worried. She stood up and went outside my room.

“Guys, can you please bring some water here? Not sa glasses. Bottle na lang, please! I need it now na, Blair’s head is aching!” After a minute, I heard running footsteps.

They all came in. “Here, drink this.” Devina handed the water. There’s a thermometer on the table.

“She needs to sleep na. Let her rest.” Oceana said.

“Magpalit na kayo ng damit, dito kayo matutulog, right?” I asked. My bed is big.

“Yes,” The girls said. I lied down on the bed and stared at the door.

“Sa guest room na ako. Goodnight, Blair and friends.” Ryan said.

I woke up feeling a little better. I looked around, my friends were not here anymore. Maybe they’re in the kitchen.

I stood up and went downstairs, I saw Devina and Olympia cooking. Oceana and Ryan were happily talking.

I smiled. Soon, I’ll have my own family. I’ll live a life full of bliss.

“Good morning!” Oceana ran towards me. She hugged me.

“Good morning. What’s for breakfast? Can I help?” I said.

“No, it’s okay. Just sit down.” Devina said. Oceana guided me.

“No need to guide me na, I’m good.” I smiled at her but she looked at me — confused.

“I know but let me do this. Alam mo na, just to be sure. Baka himatayin ka bigla.” I let out a chuckle.

“Why would I pass out naman? I just woke up.” I said.

“We’re worried.” She said. I just shrugged my shoulders.

“I appreciate all of you.” I said. Much better than saying I love you to them.

I am alone again. They went home. It’s already five thirty. I don’t know what to do now. I opened my phone and browsed on my gallery. It was full of pictures of my best friends.

Hello, Blair! I missed you!

What’s up, Lemon? How are you? It’s been three years since we last saw each other!”