Chapter 5: Test.

Lirina P.O.V

I wake up the next day. Seeing the Queen and King not in bed. I look around noticing one guard sitting in a chair watching me. I sit down with my tail wrapped around me and head high.

"Finally, you awake panther. The Queen wants me to take you to go potty first then eat. Be gentle please" he says standing up with his hands in front of him showing me he has nothing. I huff and wait for him.

'If only I can tell him my name right now' I say sighing.

'You can't right now. If they found out, you talk. Which means they will know right away. You a shifter' Jess responds.

Yeah, she right. I stretch seeing the guard open the cage. Putting a collar on me fast. I don't do anything to him. Just want him to get finish with this. I stand up and walk. I'm as tall as his shoulders. He walks ahead opening the room door.

I follow. He walks us through the hallway. Then randomly stop by the door. Hearing to girls talk in the hallway.

"Shit, they don't want their daughters to know yet. Um" he looks around and found a room door. He opens and shove me in there. Closing it. I hear footsteps walk by slowly.

"Sis, you saw that guy that was talking with our parents" a female soft voice said. Catching my attention.

"Yes, he is one of the guards Why?" More mature female voice responds back.

"I never saw them be so interested in talking to one of the guards. They must be up to something" she says in sigh.

"Probably, or they are handling business. After all, they are Queen and King" the more mature female respond. Then I hear their footsteps move by fast.

'Why their scent is addicting Jess?'

'Their? Like both of them?' she asked.

'Yes both' I say to her confused.

'You will know soon' she says purring.

'Oooook...'

The door open reveling the guard. He grabs my leash, and we continue walking through the hall to a door. He opens it showing the bright sky and garden. Then from afar is a wide grass area. He walks me towards it. "Alright, do your business" he says watching me.

I just stare. He rolled his eyes and turned around "Smart panther." I smile proudly then walk back towards him.

I hear a scream from inside the castle his head shot up. I charge fast inside to the sound. Running as fast as I can to the throne room. Busting the door open. Seeing a guy with short black hair and red eyes with a knife in his hand smirking at the King that on the floor.

The Queen is behind the throne looking. She sees me with a look that says she in danger. The guy charge foreword while the King hands up blocking his chest.

I rush running growling deeply. The ground starts to shake. The guy looks around afraid. "What the hell is happening?". Since he got distracted. I pounce on him knocking the knife out of his hand. Pining him on the floor with my paws growling at him.

I feel my eyes shine bright golden as my canine have 2 sharp fangs in them ready to bite. The king pats my shoulders pulling me off him. I close my mouth confused looking at him. Why he did that?

The guard stand up and bow handing the knife back to the king. "It works out just as planned your Majesty" he bows and walks off to the side. The king smiles down at me as the Queen zoom fast towards me and rub her hands through my fur making me purr.

"She definitely in the family now" she says looking down at me. "Good Job" she smiles at me.

"Fantastic. When would you want her to meet our daughters?" He asked wrapping her arm around her.

"Later on, today. After lunch"

_

I'm laying down next to the couch where the King and Queen relaxing. The Queen won't stop petting me. It's weird but relaxing. An odd feeling between the two. I don't know if I want her to stop or continue.  I couldn't help the purrs though.

I'm no longer in the cage. They decided finally. I need to take a shower.

'Rush walk to a room and shower really quick. This castle is huge so they would have to search for you' Jess says. I agree with her. I stand up and run off fast as the Queen and King calling after me. I open door fast and slip in closing it.

The room appears to be blue. It smells like one of the girls from earlier. I couldn't help but smell around. It smells like chocolate. I love chocolate. 'Why this smell so alluring?" I asked rubbing my body against the sheets purring softly.

'Because. I don't think you remember but you remember when you said. You have mate?' She asked.

'Yes, but that have nothing to do with anything. Unless you mean this chocolate scent is my mate' I respond walking off to the bathroom. Shifting. I get in the shower. Taking a shower. Once done I get out and brushing my hair. 

'You slow as hell' she says laughing.

'What?'

'That is your mate'

'Oh my gosh! She here. Why didn't you say that?!' I respond shocked.

'I thought you would figure it out by now but no yo-' "Who is in here?" The mature female voice said more in her 20s.

'Shit' I put the brush down and shift then went in the shower.

"Who is in here? Don't make me get a guard on you or tell my parents. You creep" the women says sounding brave.

'I'm not a creep just wanted to shower.' I tuck my tail between my leg laying in the shower.

'Shush'

Footsteps gets closer. Into the bathroom soon it is very near me. I hear a sniff then she grabs the curtains opening it. And look down in shock with her fangs out. She screams.

"What the hell!?! Mom and Dad come here!?!?!" She screams backing up hissing at me.  I whined didn't mean to frighten her. I hear more footsteps come.

"What happens sweetie?" I hear the King voice say.

"Bathroom shower?!" She says in a Panick pointing to me in the bathroom. He rushes in and laughs.

"There you are. Why you left off girl?" He says laughing. "Well, you get to see your guy's new family so soon. This is our new panther"

Her eyes wide. I jump out the shower and sit down next to his side. I look at her taking her in. 'She so beautiful...' I say purring loudly. Wrapping my tail around myself. She has long curly blonde hair golden eyes.

"Really dad? Like you not joking?" She speaks. I can tell she is a little happy but the more she stares at me. I know she is confused.

"Yes hon-" "What's wrong sis?" Another woman come in. She smells like a sweet candy flavor. Taking her in. This girl has shoulder length blonde hair in a design. She spots me and mumbles, "Woah."

The Queen steps out from behind her smiling. "There she is. Meet our new animal. Panther" she says walking towards her Husband and me.

"What?"