Chapter 6: 2 Mates.

Lirina P.O.V

'Jess, you are driving me insane with your talking' I mumbles waking up stretching.

'Oh, shut up grouchy. I was just telling you that the guard is back at it again. Watching us while we sleep' she says.

I look over seeing that the guard is indeed doing it. I shake my head stretching. Yawning. Seeing the bright light shine through the curtains.

'Do he have to walk us to go potty every day?' I asked annoyed.

'For now, yes. Let's just accept it for now'
I agree with her. Plus, we have no choice. The guard walk us and let me do my business. He then walks us to the Throne room. He opens the door. Walking us in.

"There's our panther" the king says smiling. One of the princesses smiling jumping up and down. She walks over and rub her fingers through my black fur. I purr under her touch.

"She likes you, Allie" the curly blonde says with a blank expression having her arms crossed.

"What can I say? I am an animal lover, Gracie" she responds smiling winking at her.

"So, you fuck animals?" Gracie says smirking. Causing the Queen to spit out her drink coughing. The king pats her back. If I can blush red. I would by now.

"Gracie! Don't say that. Be nice to your sister" he orders. Gracie nods then stand next to his throne. Allie laughing with her hand covering her mouth.

I stand up and walks over towards Gracie. Gracie raised eyebrow at me. "What do you want panther?"
I just look up at her sitting. Gracie rubs the back of her neck. "Dad, tell her to stop staring" she says causing the Queen laugh. I look over at the Queen.

"Oh, stop it, she a good girl. It's not like she your wife" she says smiling. Um... Going to be soon...that's if you guys accept me.

Gracie looks into my eyes and red cover her cheeks. She looks away shaking her head. "I'm going to go feed. Be right back" she says and was gone in one swift movement not letting her parents' answer. I turn around laying in my spot.

"Ok then...Anyways. We have to name this panther. She can't just be name Panther. That's annoying though that is what she is" he says leaning in his throne.

"Let's go for a meaningful name" his wife says next to him smiling then look at Allie. "Sweetie what do you have in mind?" She asked her.

"Lilly?" She says looking at me.

'She going to be the death of me with those eyes' I mumble with my head laying on ny paws.

'You mean us? I'm affected to' Jess says.

'So, remember when you said she is my mate?'

'Yes...?' She asked confused.

'Don't you only get one mate for the rest of our lives?'

'Yes, but we are different Rina. More like a Hybrid. We have 2 sides of us. Vampire and Panther shifter' she says. I nod understanding.

'Are you saying that I have 2 mates?' I asked.

'Finally, you realized, I thought you was smart?' She says laughing.

'Oh, shut up. I am smart just slow' I say smiling then laughs.

'Slow but stupid'

'Shut up' I say. Dodging her out.

"Lilly it is. It fits her" the Queen says smiling over at me.

"I was thinking. My love. How bout we let her run around anywhere? I'm sure she has nowhere to go anyways" he asked kissing her cheek.

"Yea, you are right. Guard!" She orders as a guard came forward bowing.

"You don't have to watch over her" she says.

"Are you sure? Majesty" he asked.

"Yes, let her be. I'm sure she will be ok" she says.

"Alright your Majesty" he responds bowing and walking out the throne room.

"So, Lilly it is?" The king orders smiling with his fangs out.

'I rather have that then something stupid-'
"What about Orange pants?" The Queen asked.

'Of all things. The Queen wants to call me that. I'M NOT EVEN ORANGE!'

"She doesn't seem to like it mom. You can tell in her eyes "Allie says laughing observing me.

'Why is she looking at me like that?'

'She probably knows who we are and feel it to' Jess says excitedly purring.

I look towards Allie eyes. Seeing something shine in it. She shakes her head and look at her father.

'I'm still not going to trust her that fast when her very own mother was about to call us an Orange' I hear Jess snorting laughing.

'Shut up'

'Shhh, listen to them' Jess says.

"Lilly it is" Allie says nodding smiling rubbing my fur causing me to be rubbing my body against her leg and waist purring.

"Great. We will tell Grace when she gets back" The Queen orders leaning back.

"Mom and dad, I was wondering" she says looking towards me. "If she can be in my room?"

"Um not really a good idea. Knowing you sweetie. You will stay up all night" he says just as Gracie appears next to him fast.  "Oh hey hon. How was food?"

"Great like always. Can I have panther next?" She says smirking then laughs. "Joking. The deer was great"

Allie gasp and punch her sister, "Don't ever joke with my panther" she says upset.

"Ok Ally calm down. I won't do it again" she says.

The Queen whisper in the king ears.

'What are they whispering?' I asked.

'They made the decision that we are living in Gracie room' she responds.

'Seriously Jess?'

'Yes, I'm not lying look' she says pointing her paw over in my head.

I look over seeing Allie sad. And Gracie patting her shoulder. "Don't worry sis. Every morning when I wake up. You can visit her" she says smiling a little at her.

"You won't even let me in your room. How can I trust you?" She says looking over at her.

"I'm your sister. I don't break promises. I promise you are welcome to see her every morning" she says with her pinky out. "Deal?"

"Deal. Thank you, Gracie," she says smiling brightly with her fangs out. Hugging her fast.

Now I am not sure if I should be worried since Gracie joke about drinking my blood or the fact that my mate even said that. At least Allie punch her, because I can't.