Epilogue.

Lirina P.O.V

"How many times. You have to explain the story of the time how Izic got demolished by your strength love" my wonderful wife Gracie asked laughing. My other wife Allie laughs along with. Their mom Yulissa and my mom by her side.

"As long as I want. Don't be jealous babe, because you don't have my powers" I respond smirking. Gracie shakes her head smiling hitting my arm standing up.

"Where are you going?" I asked looking up. Seeing Gracie beautiful golden eyes looking at me. Her hair is curly dark blue now. It looks very beautiful on her.

"To get our kids" she responds winking at me then walking off.

"I'm still right here. Don't forget me" Allie says smiling reaching over kissing my lips. Her hair is still blonde shoulder length.

"How can I ever forget you my wonderful wife. You just as gorgeous" I respond smiling.

"My cheeks would have been red by my now if I wasn't a vampire" she says making me laugh.

My mom did have a relationship with a guy for a while. Her panther was in shock that she couldn't feel her next mate. I felt bad for her. She been depressed. Yulissa was also in shock without a mate. They started to be there for each other a lot often.

That they soon realized. They had feelings for each other. Yeah feelings. At first it was weird. But once my mom panther said mate towards Yulissa. That was over. You can't separate mates. My mom then left the guy to be with her. Plus, I support my mom in every way. It does make me uncomfortable that my mom mated to my mate's mom though.

They were like. We grown. They grown. It shouldn't matter now. We just let them be happy together. Me and my mates got married. Gracie was pregnant. I thought she cheated on me but then I read the legends more. It spoke. Both Queens will have babies from the powerful Queen hybrid making them unstoppable for the future.

It was hard taking care of Gracie. She had twins. One Babygirl name Jewlian. One Babyboy name Jurden. Later on, we found out Allie was pregnant. Not with twins thankfully but it was a Babygirl. We named her Maddie. All together just wild kiddos.

Gracie come in just as Jurden chasing the girls. "Hey. No running please" Yulissa said looking at them. Jurden stop. "Sowwy grandma" he says pouting. Jurden have sliver eyes and blonde hair.  He is 6 years old

Maddie walks over to me with her hand up wanting me to pick her up. I did and held her in my lap. Kisses her forehead.
"How's my little cutie pie?" I say smiling. Poking her nose. She giggles smiling hugging onto me. Maddie is 2 years old. She has black hair and golden bright pretty eyes like me.

Gracie sits down and kisses my cheek.
"Mommy" Jewlian says she have black hair but silver eyes.

"Yes Jewey?" I said looking over at her.

"Can we have a pet?" She asked sitting next to my mom.

"Sure. What do you want?" I asked.

"A bird" Jurden yells excitedly.
Jewlian nods.

"A bird. Hmm interesting. I never had a bird before" Yulissa says smiling playing with Jewlin hair.

"Me either. If anything, Rina ate a bird" mom says laughing.

"Mom. We agree not to bring that up again"

"Really you ate a bird?" Allie asked with her arms on the table wanting to hear more.

"Honestly. I need to know this story" Gracie says laughing. Making me blush.

"It was when I was little. I was busy running fast with my mom and....dad. A bird fly in my mouth. I end up killing it and eating it. I felt terrible" I respond causing everyone to laugh.

"Ewe mommy eat a bird!" Jewlian says. Maddie giggles playing with her toy in her hand.

"I change my mind. I don't want mommy to eat our bird" Jurden says shaking his head.

My mom laughs along with Yulissa.

"I won't eat your bird. It was on accident" I respond looking down smiling at Maddie. She places her small hand on my cheek.

"Can we have a fish? What about a fish?" Jewlian asked sitting up.

"Yeah! A fishy!" Jurden says smiling at me.

"Um well yes" I respond slowly.

"I wouldn't get her a fish either. She also-" "MOM stop it" I said causing everyone to laugh.

"Yes, your kiddos will get some fishy in a huge tank. If you Behave deal?"

"Deal!" Jurden said along with Jewlian. Having his thumb up.

"You have a story about her. For everything huh" Allie asked my mom.

"Yes plenty. If you ever want to know about them. Let me know" she says winking at Allie and Gracie drinking her coffee. Yulissa smiles and kisses her cheek.

"I'm going to go shower be right back" she says walking off. My mom looks at her nodding then at us.

"I uh" my mom mumbles standing up.

"Just go. Don't explain and ruin my mind. Picturing you both" I respond.

"Thank you. See you girls later" she walks over hugging us. Then she kisses the kids on the forehead. Rush walking out the doors.

I look around loving what I'm seeing. I see Jurden talking with Jewlian playing thumbs war with each other. Allie is talking with Gracie. They notice me staring and smile at me. I lean over gently kissing them both on the lips purring softly. I look down seeing Maddie falling asleep in my arms.
I couldn't ask for anything better. I never did picture myself being married but let me tell you. I don't regret it at all. More like appreciate it. When they came into my life.

I knew everything was different the moment I lay eyes on the Princesses that are now my Queens and Wifes. To be honest. I never thought I was going to married to a vampire. More like a werewolf or other shifters. Since the old house when we move. I was friends with some. Just that....

Who would have known. I would be married to The Queen Princess. More like Princesses....Well, time to buy some fishes.

The End.

Hope you enjoy the love story of The Princesses Gracie and Allie with Lirina💙 in this supernatural small adventure💙