Chapter 11: Mating Bond.

Warning this is going to be a sexual chapter. With Sex scenes and details. Very Mature chapter. If you like it. Continue reading. If not. Skip this chapter.

Lirina P.O.V

I help her take off my shirt and clothes. I start ripping off their clothes not being able to wait much longer. I pick up Ally laying her down go between her legs kissing her deeply. Having my hand rub the tip of her left boob making it hard. She hisses tightening her grip on me moaning sexually. Grace went behind me.

She places her hands on my boobs. Both of her hands. Rubbing them and grabbing them making me moan softly. Loving her soft touch. Arousal filled the room. I kissed down ally lips to her neck. Licking and sucking on it deeply leaving Hickie's. She rubs her hand down my back. She slaps my ass a couple times.

I growl and wrap one of her legs around my waist. Grinding my vajj against hers pressing my clit against hers. Grinding fast deeply into her. Feeling the bed move hitting the wall. Jess is in control with me. We both too wild right now. To care what we break. Feel ally nipples getting hard. She moans sexually loud against me arcing her back.

I feel her getting close to climax. Grace whines feeling left out. I reach behind and rubs her clit with my fingers she moans into my neck. I rub more deeply into her clit. While grinding into ally vajj mor faster feeling our clit rub deeply together. We both very close to climax. Ally moans loudly, "ahmm..yes right there please...more" making me go more faster against her.

She climaxes against me clawing the bed and pillows. Noticing some feathers and bed stuffing coming out everywhere. We moan loudly together as my canines come more out with my fangs. "Mmmine!" I moan sexually biting into her neck marking her deeply. She screams gently biting into my neck marking me. "AhhYour..mmmine!" she moans out. We slowly come into a stop. I lick her mark while she licks mines close.

"Mmmso sweet" she says as her eyes glow. Seeing love and desire in them. "Grace turn... we can't leave her out" she says sexually giggling. Pulling grace down on the bed. I go on top of her while my finger still pressed against her clit. Slowly enter one of my fingers inside of hers. Ally now behind me kissing my back and neck. Rubbing her hands all over my body.

Grace moans softly into me. I slide my finger more deeply into her. She arcs her back closing her eyes while moaning. I kiss her lips more passionately loving her moans. Slowly entering one more finger inside her warm tight walls. "Ahhyes..please Li.." She moans out. I feel ally hand slide in between my inner thighs. She rubs my clit fast deeply with her fingers. Continuing sucking on my neck leaving Hickie's. 

I am moving my 2 fingers more deeply into her warm tight walls faster and deeper. Feeling her tight around my fingers. She is moaning so much underneath me. I couldn't help but moan with her feeling myself getting close from Ally rubs. Ally smiles into my neck giggling.
I feel grace getting very close to climax.
I move my 2 fingers as deep and as fast as i can inside of her warm walls. Feeling her clinch around my fingers.

"Mmyes!...Lirina! Oh my gosh..." She moans out loudly climaxing against my fingers. I feel myself climaxing with her. Moaning loudly, "mmmah..Grace!". Gracie breathes heavily underneath me. My canines come out again with my fangs biting into her neck deeply marking her as her fangs sink into my other neck where ally mark wasn't at. I feel our bond get closer. I kisses her lips deeply with love. Then lean back and gently grab ally face with my other hands kissing her lips deeply as well.

Grace sits up hiding her face in my neck breathing my scent in purring holding me close against her while ally hugs me from behind hiding her face in the other side of my neck. "We officially together for the rest of our lives" I mumbles out relaxed against them purring. Feeling Jess in my mind purring like crazy loving them close.

"I'm so glad. I don't want anyone else. Especially that prince" Allie says giggling kissing my neck. Groans softly loving her kiss.

"Me either. I do have to say. I been liking you Lirina more than a best friend...I've missed you so much. Allie did too. We both only know this because we told each other when you left. Now I know the real reason. Why we did. We are mated" Gracie says happily holding me close against her.

"You both don't mind sharing me?" I asked curiously.

"We really don't. Just kind of shocking we have the same mate" Allie responds.

"I agree. I thought we have different mates. Some reason I felt closer to Allie. Not in a lover way but closer than ever" Gracie says. I lay down on the broken pillow and bed. As I pull them both on each side of me cuddling purring loudly.

'I bet you having the time of your lives right now, Jess' I say laughing.

'Of course. Who wouldn't? Plus, they are our mates forever now. I can't wait' she says smiling or trying to in her panther ways.

"What are you laughing at?" Allie asked looking up at me. Gracie also looks up.

"Jess so happy right now. She so glad" I respond kissing both of their foreheads.

"Jess?" Allie asked.

"That's her panther. Right love?" Gracie asked closing her eyes more comfortable.

"Yes. Jess is my panther. She probably could talk to you both now that we mated" I respond leaning my head back against the pillow.

"We can't let your parents know about me being the panther shifter though. Till we find out who threatening me" They nod agreeing about what I said.

I hear Gracie laughs. "What she said?" I asked.

"She said I have a nice ass and Allie have nice boobs" causing Allie to laugh.

"Jess. You are sounding like a perv now" I say laughing.

'Sorry at least they know now'