Say Wha?

*Avery's POV*

(A/N: Who do you think should play Avery?)

~*~

Alas, Friday was finally here! My heart was still beating fast at the thought of Dylan's way of asking me out. It was so adorable and I just, ahh.

I got up earlier than usual and made an effort to look nice. I haven't really put much of an effort of looking nice since my 8th grade school picture day. I curled my brown hair and added some eyeliner and mascara and a soft pink lipgloss.

I like the natural look... alot.

I quickly, and quietly ran out the house, grabbed my skateboard and rode straight to hell.

When I arrived at school, I put my skateboard in my locker and saw Emma at her locker. "Hey, Hey, Hey!" I said to her and she smiled. "Hey Mrs. Dylan Hass!" She says sarcastically.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me. Anything new Mrs. Dylan Hass?" She said and slammed her locker shut.

"Why do you keep calling that?" I ask her.

"Because that's your new name. Your new status." Emma exclaims.

"What do you mean 'new status'?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes.

"Soon, you're gonna be dating Dylan Hass. The Dylan Hass. And that means sitting with the Man Candy Clan and The Evil Blondes." She starts and then I say "But you're a blonde."

"Besides that. And you'll be invited to different parties. Like the greatest red head ever sang "Pretty soon you'll be floating away." And I don't want to be a second option. To anyone." Emma says.

"You're not. Oh my god! Dylan's coming! How do I look?" I exclaim and ruffle my brown hair a little bit.

Emma looks at me in a way she's never looked at me before, disgrace, and says "Same as always. I gotta go." She says and rushes down the hall and dissapears around the corner.

"Hey babe." Dylan says and wraps his arms around me waist and pecks me on the check. I laugh and push him away. "Not yet. We haven't even gone on our date yet!" I say.

"Like you said. Yet. Pretty soon, you and I will be rocking these halls, together." Dylan says and wraps his arm around me. "Let me walk you to class." He says and we're off to my first period.

Because Emma and I have first period together, the sight I got when I got there was breath taking. And not in the good way.

Josh was talking to Emma outside the class. She was laughing at something he said and then she says something and he nods. And then , I watch in horror as he kisses her lightly on the cheek. She covers her face and rushes into class and he just stands there and then walks away. Are they dating?!? What the actual fuck?!

"So, Avery. Does that sound good? Pizza and a movie next Saturday?" Dylan asks me and I nod. Next week, I won't be grounded anymore. Thank ya Jesus!

"Alright, see you after class." He says and kisses my forehead.

I walk into class seconds before my teacher slams the door. I walk to the back of the class and angrily shove my earbuds in and put my iPhone on shuffle. The first song that plays is "We All Want The Same Thing" by Rixton.

I forcefully opened up my notebook and started writting. Whenever I got upset or something, I always wrote. And after a while, it became a habit.

The tears trailing down her cheeks gave her a pupose. She had to fake the smile that gave her a reason to fight. But with his lips soft as a feather and lips like mint and eyes as stunning as diamonds. For his kiss woke her from an intiment touch and as blazing as fire.