Chapter one

Harry was walking around his apartment dressed in some comfy sweats and an old T shirt. He was extremly bored because of the quarantine. He didn't know what to do with himself. All he did was sit around all day writing new music of course but he couldn't go out and socialise. It was kind of a nightmare to him. He put his headphones in and put his favourite playlist on.

He made himself some breakfast. After he was done he did the dishes and cleaned the house ... again. He felt like Monica from Friends those days. He cleaned multiple times a day. He would always start with the kitchen and make it "Monica clean" then he dusted a little in living room and three hours of his life already went by. Which reminded him ... he could go and watch Friends again. He turned off the vacuum cleaner and put it in his place. He walked into the living room and reached up with his hand.
On the top shelf there were all seasons of Friends. He grabbed the first one and statted watching it. He loved Friends. But often they reminded him of someone special while watching them.

Oh god not again ... he thought to himself. He pushed those memories, feelings, tears and unsaid words to the back of his head and returned back to watching Friends. It wasn't the same at all. He already thought of it. There is no easy way back. It never was ... He turned off the TV and leaned back into the sofa.
I miss him. I miss him all the time without even knowing it. It was never the same since he left. He felt so empty and something was always missing to him. He was missing.

"Zayn" Harry loved the sound of his name. Even if it hurt like hell when he said it out loud. A picture of Zayn and him came into his head. It was summer and they were lying on the sofa on his balcony. Zayn's head was resting on his chest and he was running his fingers trough Zayn's hair. That evening Harry had everything he needed. It was one of the happiest days of his life. He felt so safe and secure with Zayn in his hands.
It was a deep wound that didn't seem to heal with time. He missed him so much. There were uncountable sleeples nights without Zayn for him. Way to many songs were written about his love but the pain stayed. Harry always hoped Zayn would come back to him once. That he would change his mind and realize who is the one for him ... who is his lobster. Harry smiled a little and whiped a falling tear off his cheek. He took his phone out of his pocket.
How many times he almost called him. Late at night when he was aching for him. When he needed Zayn to comfort him or when he needed to hold him. He clicked on Zayn's contact again. His thumb floated above the green icon for calling. Minutes passed and once again Harry decided it is best not to call him. He clicked on snapchat and went to my eyes only section. All there was were pictures and or videos of him and Zayn. It still hurt him looking at him. Harry didn't know how much time he has been staring at their memories. But when he looked up it was dark outside.

"Another productive and interesting day" he said to himself srcasticly. He rolled the curtains down and flicked the light on. It was 7pm. Harry turned the TV back on and watched the news. They were talking about the virus and politics and similar kind of things. Harry struggled to concentrate on the news. All he could think about was Zayn. He cursed himself for having a thought about Zayn earlier this day that got him all messed up again.

Getting up from the sofa he heard a car pulling up his driveway. Well that's strange ... eh probably just someone trying to turn around. He shrugged it off and started walking towards stairs. Stepping on the first one he heard a door bell rang. "Alright then. I guess it is someone for me then" he sighed and went to open the door. Before he did he fixed his hair slightly and brushed off some crumbs off his t shirt.

The surprise hit him and all the feelings at the same time. He didn't know if he should be happy, sad, angry, surprised, in love or scared. A mix of those feelings danced around in Harry's head.

It was his beautiful Zayn. Standing here in front of him. He was beautiful as always but he was crying. Tears were rolling down his cheeks and he was sobbing quietly.

"Zayn?" Harry breathed out in surprise. Even crying he still looked like a fucking angel. Well ... if you knew him like Harry did, you knew he could be a real devil sometimes. Harry's heart ached a little looking at Zayn so broken. Harry knew Zayn had been struggling with depression and anxiety. He knew Zayn wasn't okay. That is why he ached inside.

Zayn just sobbed harder and nodded. Harry didn't ask anymore questions. He pulled crying Zayn into his arms and closed the door. Zayn was still crying in his arms. But he felt much safer now that he was with Harry. Harry hugged him tightly and smelled the top of his head. Ahh ... the smell he remembered way to good. Zayn's soft hair was brushing against Harry's neck making him shiver.

"Shh ... it's okay now. I'm here" Harry said. Meaning every single word. Saying that Zayn put his hands around the taller boy's neck. Allowing Harry to come even closer to him.
"Can I find out what's wrong?" Harry said softly.

Zayn stayed quiet for couople of seconds. Just sobbing into Harry's chest and trying to find words.

"I'm so sorry I came here ... "

"Zayn you know you can come here whenever you want"

Zayn nodded a little.

"Tell me what's wrong"

"I don't want to live anymore. I can't do this ..."

Harry's heart broke in two. What happened to make Zayn become like this?

Okayy so this is my first fanfiction everr. I really hope you will like it. I'm sorry for poor grammar and mistakes. I hope you have an amazing day💚💛.