Chapter seven

Harry was pouring himself some black coffee. He was going trough the previous day. Alright so him and Zayn are not together anymore for some time, Louis and Liam are togehter and Niall ... Niall is still wierd.

Zayn was peacefully sleeping on the sofa. He looked so beautiful. His cheekbones, jawline, eyes, everything about him drove Harry crazy. He tried not to go over there and kiss him all over.

"Staring problem?" Liam woke him up from drooling over sleeping Zayn.

Harry cleared his throat.

"Morning"

"So you two back together huh?" Liam asked pouring himself some coffee too and sat down on one of the high bar chairs Harry had in his kitchen.

"Actually we decided to put it on hold for some time" Harry answered taking a sip of his coffee.

"Seriously? Just because of mine and Louis' opinion?" He asked looking at Harry.

"We figured you two were actually right" Harry answered.

Liam was quiet for a little.

"Alright" he said after a while.

'I can't believe he won't tell me about him and Louis!' Harry thought. While putting his mug into the sink.

"So ... how's your love life?" Harry tried getting out of him.

"Oh ... uhm ... you know ... eh ... I'm ... I'm single right now ... yep ... just me ... just me me me hahah" He managed to get out of himself with the most fake and nervous laughter Harry gas ever heard in his life. The stuttering was killing him. What went wrong? They used to trust each other and tell each other everything.

Harry leaned back leaning on the sink watching Liam.

"What?" Liam asked nervously. He was sweating.

"Nothing" Harry answered and turned back to the sink.

Liam let out a nervous sigh.

"Hi" Louis greeted walking downstairs.

Liam smiled and nodded at him.

"Hey" Harry said observing Liam.

Louis sat down next to Liam and they were both smiling like two idiots.

Harry rolled his eyes. If he had a knife he could cut the sexual tension between these two.

Zayn started to move on the sofa and Harry immediately walked over to him. Everything about Liam was forgotten when it came to Zayn.

"Hi" he smiled down at him.

Zayn looked really confused. He always did when he barely woke up. Harry thought it was really cute.

Zayn groaned and sat up. He fisted his eyes.

"Did you sleep well?"

Zayn nodded and smiled at him.

Niall came downstairs too. Everyone was here now.

They sat down at the kitchen table and had breakfast. They were happily chatting and catching up. It almost felt the same as it did years ago. Harry missed those days.

...

After the breakfast they decided to watch a movie. It got a bit wierd when the sex scene came up.

Liam started shifting uncomfortably and him and Louis were making nonstop eye contact and blushing.

"Uhm does anyone wants more snacks?" Louis asked and got up.

"Uh yeah! Let me help you with that" Liam jumped up too and they walked into the kitchen nervously.

"They're about to do it, aren't they?" Harry asked, his eyes gluet to Zayn.

"Yep" Niall said it taking a sip of his coffee.

Zayn cuckled.

He looked at Harry biting his lip and Harry looked back at him.

"Why are you guys tourtering each other so much?" Niall asked watching them.

"What are you talking about?" Zayn asked innocently not removing his eyes from Harry.

"Please like I can't see you two straight up eye fucking right now"

"I don't know what are you talking about" Harry said.

Niall rolled his eyes.

"You two don't know what exactly to do, do you now?"

They were both quiet. It was very true.

"Well?" Niall said breaking the confuing silence.

"No. We don't" Harry admitted.

"I think you should be together. You have already been a couple. How wrong can it go if you give it another shot?" Niall spoke.

Harry gave Zayn a questionable look.

Zayn looked back at Harry.

"But what if it goes wrong anyways" Zayn asked quietly.

"Trust me. I know you guys. You'll try your best to make it work" Niall said.

Zayn smiled a little and looked down into his lap.

Harry smiled seeing that. He stood up and walked to the other side of the sofa where Zayn was sitting.

He sat down next to him and wrapped his arms around him.

Niall smiled seeing this.

"Hi. We're back" Liam said still panting.

'That was a quick one' Harry thought to himself.

They both had messy hair and looked flushed with red cheeks and smiles on their faces.

"Where are the snacks?" Niall asked cocking an eyebrown.

"Oh yeah!" Liam exclaimed and went into the kitchen to get them.

Louis sat back on the sofa.

Liam came right back holding a bowl of chips and gave it to Niall. He sat down next to Louis.

Then he noticed Zayn and Harry cuddling.

"Now what?" He asked looking at them.

"I have no idea" Zayn answered kissing Harry's neck gently.

"Are you together or not?" Louis asked confused.

"We're not together yet" Harry said grabbing Zayn's ass.

"Niall is this your work?" Louis laughed.

"Possibly" Niall answere his mouth full of chips.

Liam put an arm around Louis.

"Don't touch me" Louis scoffed and removed Liam's hand.

Liam raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Go away" Louis said turning away.

Liam chickled slightly and moved away from Louis.

They watched the movie in silence. They were all a bit confused what was going on in this house and niether of them knew that a disaster was about to happen way to soon.

I'm without ideas right now, but I promise the next one is more interesting😈