Chapter five

"HARRY WHAT THE FUCK!!"

You're probably wondering how we ended up here. Let's start from the begining. It started at 9pm when Harry and Zayn were cuddling on the sofa.

"Can you bring me some water?" Harry spoke quietly.

"Yeah" Zayn sighed and got up. Once he got into the kitchen he noticed Harry's dishwasher was loaded and already done with the washing and no glasses were avaliable.

"All of your glasses are in the dishwasher Harry. You didn't unload it?"

"Oops" was all Harry said before getting up and heading into the kitchen.

Zayn rolled his eyes and started doing the work for Harry. He was bending over to reach the plates when he felt two of the hands on his hips.

"Harry seriously?"

"I'm obsessed with you" Harry smirked and pressed his boner against Zayn's ass.

Zayn got back up and put the plates into the cupboard. Then he felt Harry's lips on his neck.

"Come on Harry I'm not in the mood!" Zayn protested trying to ignore how turned on he was really.

"Don't fight it babyboy" Harry said in deep voice. This voice drove Zayn crazy. He felt himself get hard.

He tried to push him away gently but Harry was way to strong for him.

Harry lifted Zayn up and sat him on one of the high chairs set around the kitchen island. He stepped really close to him and kissed him.

Zayn was blushing really hard. He knew this was Harry's plan but it was way to good to stop him. He missed this a lot. Harry always knew what he wanted and how to make him feel good.

Wait no what was he doing? He can't let Harry fuck him already. It's been four days?! He already broke down about them not dating so soon yesterday.

"No" Zayn said into their kissing and pulled away.

"I don't want to do it yet" He said and looked down.

"Baby let me take care of you" Harry said softly.

"No ... I can't" Zayn almost sobbed.
"It brings back way to many memories" he said quietly. It did bring a lot of memories. He didn't know why he was so sad all of the sudden. They were back together. There was nothing to be sad about.

"Awwh baby" Harry said hugging him tightly. "You just have to get past this" he kissed his forehead. Zayn's heart broke a little. Harry was so good to him. He trated him so good and yet he left him a couple of years ago.

That's when Zayn's phone rang. It was his mom. Zayn cocked his eyebrow and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby! How are you?"

"I'm fine. You?" He said suspicious.

"I'm good. I'm good. So ... how's your love life?" Zayn knew where this was going and Harry facepalmed knowing his mom had a chit chat with Zayn's.

"Mom stop I'm sure you know more than I do" Zayn sighed.

"So it's true?" She said excited.

"Well if we have the same thing in our mind then yes"

"Oh my god! My baby is pregnant!" She said happily.

"Yeah ... wHAT NO?!" Zayn went pale.

"What do you mean no?"

"I'm back with Harry that's all. Who in the right mind gave you idea that I'm pregnant?"

"Oh. That's great sweetie talk to you later then!" She said and put the phone down.