Chapter six

"What in Heaven's name are you three doing here?!" Harry asked once him and Zayn were fully dressed again.

The akward moment they have created was killing him. He really just wanted to fuck Zayn and make him feel good.

"We came here to spend the self isolation with you. We didn't know you had ... company" Niall said looking down.

"Yeah well I do ... and that is very nice of you. I guess I have to take you in my house now that you're here" Harry scoffed.

"No we can go if you ... " Louis started.

"Oh don't be silly it would be awsome if five of us would live together again. You know ... like the good old days" he said glancing at Zayn.

"Alright then" Niall said and stepped in.

"So ... you guys are back together now?" Liam asked skeptically.

"Yep" Harry said proudly and pulled zayn closer to him by his waist.

"How did it happen?" Louis asked.

"Well my baby came here the other night and ... we just worked things out"

"Wow wait. The other night? When was this?" Niall asked.

"Uhm five or six days ago ... I think" Harry answered puzzled.

"THAT FAST? Wow you guys were REALL thirsty then huh?" Louis said.

"Louis!" Liam said embarassed. He kinda had feelings for that little shit but man he could be a real pain in the ass sometimes.

"Wot?" He looked at him like he didn't said something that rude.

"What do you think it's too soon?" Harry asked.

Zayn knew they were kinda right. They did rush into things. But it also felt really right and he couldn't help it. He felt safe with Harry.

"A bit" Liam confessed quietly.

"But guys that's Harry and Zayn. They were always special in those views" Niall said trying to repair the damage.

"Yeah that's true ... " Liam said.

Zayn let go of Harry's hand.

That was a pretty bad sign and Harry could feel it. He decided to ignore it for a moment. He realized the hour was almost midnight.

"So the guest room is upstairs. Go unpack your stuff" Harry said. Knowing him and Zayn had to talk again. He hated it. Those complications.

The three boys left and Harry pulled Zayn back into his arms.

"Do you think they are right?" Harry asked.

"You know I do ... " Zayn said really quietly.

Harry nodded.

"I still have a lot of things I have to think about and I didn't have that chance yet" Zayn tried to explain himself.

"I know baby. I know you think a lot"

Zayn closed his eyes and hugged Harry tighter.

"What do we do now?"

"Let's ... wait a little ... again"

"Ugh! That's time I can't have you again!" Harry said frustrated.

"But I'll be right there. You'll have me ... just that ... not completly"

Harry groaned a little but nodded.

"Why do we always do that?" Zayn asked. A tear dropped on Harry's shirt.

"I don't know. I guess we're just too attracted to each other" Harry said and rubbed Zayn's back.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be. I will wait for you"

"And I'll try to hurry with my thinking"

They parted and Zayn started to walk upstairs.

"I'll see you around" Harry said smiling at him from downstairs.

"And I'll try to hang around" he smiled at him and continued walking. He was sleeping on the sofa today so he had to get his pillow and pj's.

When he opened the door to Harry's room he looked out of the window and saw the terace of Harry's house on the other side. There were Louis and Liam there. They were talking.

He smiled and started searching for his stuff around. He had everything packed when he looked outside again.

They were still there.

He waved at them.

YOU KNOW IT IS COMING DON'T COME AT ME!😂

"Hey! Hey you guys! Hey!"

Then they started kissing wildly. Liam's hands were all over Louis.

"Oh! Oh! OOH!"

That's when Harry came runing upstairs into his room.

"OH! Louis and Liam! Louis and Liam! Oh! LOUIS AND LIAM!" Zayn kept screaming and pointed at them for Harry to see.

"Oh my god! OH MY GOD!" Harry yelled!

"OH MY EYES! MY EYES!!!" Zayn screamed turning away and shutting his eyes.

That was the time when Niall came into the room. He quickly saw what the boys were screaming about.

"Guys!" He tried calming them down.

"Oh!" The guys were still panicking.

"It's okay! IT'S OKAY!" Niall screamed nervously.

"NO! THEY'RE DOING IT!!!" Zayn screamed.

"I know! I KNOW!" Niall yelled.

"YOU KNOW?!" Harry screamed asking.

"Yes I know but they don't know that we know so you Have to stop screaming!"

"You know?!" Zayn asked still freaking out but quietly this time.

"Yes!"

"But they don't!"

"No! And I want you guys to keep it quiet so they don't feel uncomfortable! They will tell us about it when they are ready! Okay?"

"Okay" they both nodded.

"Jeez" Niall breathed out.

"You two lovebirds made a great panic around here" he said.

"Actually ... we decided to have a little break and not rush into things again" Harry said.

"What?" Niall said frowning.

"Yeah" Zayn nodded.

"What the- relationship in this house are WILD!" Niall yelled helplessly and walked out of the room.

"Well ... okay ..." Harry said still kind of confused about this whole day.

"You know what don't it's too late for this kind of shit to deal with" Zayn spoke.

He picked up his things and walked out of the room.

"See you in the morning" he said walking down the stairs.

"Good night!" Harry smiled and closed the door behind him.

________________________________________

Okay I know this one is short. I wanted this one to be kind of a teaser for the next few. Anyways should I also do the whole We weRe on A BrEAk thing or not? And also do you guys prefer:

💚     /    💛
💛   /     💚

Know what I'm sayin ;)