Chapter three

Harry was sitting behind his kitchen island on a tall bar chair, going trough his phone and trying to find out what was he gonna do for breakfast.
A cup of coffee was beside him and a spoon he used for sugar. He got up at 6am because he couldn't sleep knowing Zayn's beauty was sleeping next to his room. It got him too excited to sleep.

"Mornin' " Zayn said. He was walking down the stairs and his voice was still raspy from sleeping. Harry was turned on just by that.
"Ah, there is that angel that heaven has lost" Harry said already flirting with Zayn.
Zayn smiled and rolled his eyes at the same time. He went into the bathroom to get himself ready.

"What do you want for breakfast!" Harry yelled from the kitchen.

"Nothing!" Zayn responded from the bathroom.

Harry smiled at this. This was Zayn's usual order when they were living togehter. It meant he wanted coffee and the rest is Harry's decision. Curly boy sighed in happines and started making breakfast for Zayn. He waited for coffee to be made when Zayn came out of the bathroom. He was all clean and fresh.

"Hello" Harry said softly and pulled Zayn into his arms gently.

"Hi" Zayn smiled.

"How'd you sleep?"

"Good. You?"

"Yeah same" Harry lied. He couldn't be straight right away that he missed him all night.

Zayn rescued himself from Harry's grip and sat on the kitchen chair.
"So. What's the plan for today?"

"We stay in house all day because of the virus?" Harry joked. And walked closer to him. He put his palms on Zayn's thighs and rubbed his left thumb in circular motions.

"Oh right" Zayn chuckled a little.

"I mean ... I had some ideas for today" Harry trailed off naughtily.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Zayn smiled

"We can cuddle a little" he smirked.

"As long as it's just cuddling" Zayn smiled and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. Harry pressed their foreheads together.

"I missed you" Harry breathed out.

"Me too"

Harry started to lean in uncontrolably. Their lips were almost touching when the door bell rang.
The boys jumped apart and blushed.

"God! I- I should get that ... " Harry said.

"Yeah" Zayn said akwardly and jumped off the chair.

Taller boy opened the door and gasped in surpirise.
"Mom? What are you doing here?" He asked not really happy. He thought Zayn and him finally had the chance to get back together and now his mom is here?

"Hiiii sweetieee!" His mom said and hugged him cheerfully.

"Ah- mom? Shouldn't you be at home. You know ... that virus and all?"

"Oh yes! My flight got canceled so I'll spend this time here with you!" She said excited.

"Uh ... mom-"

"Is that Zayn?" His mom asked even more excited to see the other boy there.

"Uhh ... yeah about that" Harry tried to talk but his mom made her way to Zayn.

"Honeyyy I haven't seen you in so long timee!" She said hugging Zayn.

"Hi mrs. Styles" Zayn chuckled akwardly.

"Oh please baby call me Anne!"

"Mom-" Harry tried again.

"Ohhhhh! Are you guys back together?"
His mother gasped in excitement.