💕4💕

Good fucking job Athena! You just let your boss know that you fucking like him! I like you natural eye color! SERIOUSLY! Why didn't I just tell Arlo everything?! Fuckin' blabber mouth! Just be like, "Hey Arlo you know how we've known each other for years and you know how close we are? Well I can't stop thinking about you! You know how you are my boss? Well I want to date the hell out of you!And Sacha? Yeah, I hate her! I hate her because she hoes all over you just so she can have more camera time! It drives me fucking crazy!" I was so busy with my thoughts that I didn't snap out of it until I see Arlo get took down by the Funhouse set. I'm not gonna lie to you I almost laughed. I ran over and helped him up. His head was bleeding pretty bad. I take him in the snack / meeting room and and get him cleaned up. He was obviously pissed off, but I'm the only person he never takes it out on. He managed to sit down.

"Lo... are you good?" I say putting my and on his knee and fixing his hair, sitting in front to him.

"No... he fucked up my show.." he says angrily but not snapping. He continued, "I think you are literally the only one who cares Thena... you always try to help me find my parents and none of them care. You have always believed in me," he says looking into my eyes and I smiled noticing that one of his eye contacts were missing.

"Much better," I say smiling.

"What is?" He chuckles

"One of your creepy contacts are missing. It's just your original eye color," I say almost in a whisper. He smiles and I melt. I keep going, "Lo, I believe in you. That's why I have always been by your side. You mean a lot to me, and this show makes you happy so it makes me happy. I care Dittman, you gave me an amazing opportunity!"

        He just stared to get really close to my face. We were about to kiss when Cliff comes busting in.

         "ARLO! AR- Oh..." he yells rushing in and seeing us about to kiss.. something I wanted since the first grade... dammit.

       "Yes?!" Arlo angrily putting on a show. And how I know this is because when he is about to act really angry he puts his hand on my thigh for a good minute. He does this so I don't go into a panic attack.  My parents used to yell at me every single day growing up and it really effected me. So he try's to calm me down if he knows he's going to burst. That's why any time we go into a meeting where he's mad we talk it out first.

    "MEETING NOW! GO GET EVERYONE!" He yells and Cliff runs out.