☀️7☀️

When we finally get to Olive Garden and up to the door, Arlo looks at me with a evil smirk. He's planning something.

     "Whatever you are plotting don't do it," I say opening the door. I walk in before Arlo.

      "WE ARE HEREE!" Arlo screamed or sang. I turn around quickly hitting him in the shoulder hard. "Ow!" He states rubbing his left shoulder.

       "I'm going to kill you!" I whisper yelled, kind of laughing. The waiter or the person in the front, I don't know what they are called, shows us to our table. I sit down and glare across the table at Arlo.

         "You love me and you know it!" He says dramatically.  More than you'll ever understand. I think to myself.

        "Do I? Do I really?" I ask sarcastically.

         "Well if you didn't, what was the break room about? Oh and what was that about my eyes?" He questions and I feel my stomach sink. My cheeks heat up and my heart is now a roller coaster.

        "I- um," I nervously stutter, but then my old sarcastic self came back. I have no clue why or how, but I did say, "Sorry, I don't have any memory of this. It must of been my evil twin Aphrodite."  My breathing  starts to calm down.

      "Oh because your named after a Greek Goddess," he states with a light smile.

       "Yeah, STUPID" I say loudly and we both laugh really hard.