Vivid Dream

Sora's Pov 

Air replenished my lungs and I began coughing violently. After a while, I started to breathe normally. Feeling myself calming down, I looked at my surroundings. 

Where am I...

I was standing in the sand. The water brushed up against the shore as the wind blew in my face. The plants around me danced as I starred off into the ocean. It was a beautiful sight but, it seemed like I was the only one here. 

"Hello! Anyone there!" I yelled. I got no response. I decided to walk the shore line to try and find someone. "Is there anyone there?!" I yelled once more, my shoes being brushed my the small waves of water. I stopped and waited to see if there was any response. 

"Ov...ere..." 

My eyes widened as I heard the faint response. I ran towards some stairs and walked on the bridge leading to a small area with trees. I stopped as I saw someone sitting on a . I smiled bent tree and ran towards the mysterious person. 

"Hey!" I said cheerfully, getting closer to the person. The wind blew hard as I drew nearer to them. I smiled and said, "I'm so glad I'm not alone! I don't even know how I got here. Say do you..." My voice drifted off as I recognized the silver haired boy sitting there. He turned towards me as I took a step back. 

"Y-Your... that boy... from m-my school?" I said hesitantly. The boy jumped off the tree then began to walk towards me. I gulped. 

Why am I shaking?

He stopped just a few inches away from me. The wind blew harder just as he did. "W-What do you w-want from m-me?" I asked in a shaky voice. I don't understand why I'm shaking so much but, I stand my ground. He chuckled slightly at my shaking. I frowned and began to get frustrated for some reason. 

"I don't understand!" I yelled, "Why are you all of a sudden everywhere! It's only your first day and your already annoying! What do you want from m-" He grabbed my face as the wind blew through our hair. I feel silent when he lifted my face up. Slowly, he leaned towards my ears and whispered...

"I'm not here to hurt you...Sora."

My eyes widened when I heard those words. I pushed him away from me causing a little more distance between us. I growled in frustration yet, I don't know why I frustrated. I was confused but, I don't know why. These emotions...I haven't felt them since...

"Since what?" he asked in a cold voice. I shook my head and looked at him angrily. "Get out of my head!" I shouted, "Why are you like this?" He leaned his head slightly to the right. Some strands of his hair fell in his face. "Like what?" he asked. I looked at him and took one more step back.

"H-how did you k-know w-"

He inched closer to me. 

"What your thinking?"

"Yeah..."

"Your eyes tell all. They can't lie."

"B-but your blin-"

He slightly chuckled. 

"I don't need to see to tell what your eyes say." 

That really...doesn't make sense but, ok...

I furrowed my brow and sighed. No point in questioning it. It's only his first day around here, it seems like he's everywhere, and on top of that he's a lunatic too. Great. JUST GREAT! That is splendid. I wonder what else is wrong with him. 

"What is your name?" he asked, his voice still holding the an icy feeling. I looked up at him and wondered if I should answer. 

Don't do it... 

"My name is Sora. What's your name?" I asked suspiciously. He looked down then looked towards me. "My name isn't important," he replied coldly. I crossed my arms and made a pouty face. "That's not fair," I whined lifting my chin up. He sighed. 

"You'll know soon enough."

The wind blew as I looked at him. 

"How is that?"

"You just will..."

Confused, I furrowed my brow and stepped a little closer to him. The wind began to blow violently as I did. I looked towards the sky then back at him. His hair danced as the waves began to crash. He smirked just as Twilight began to approach. The sun's rays of orange glittered on him which complemented his figure. 

"Guess it's almost time to go," he said, his voice not as cold as it once was. I looked at the sky once more then back at him. "What do you mean?" I asked clearly confused. He pointed towards the horizon. It turned my attention towards the beautiful sunset. He walked forward and I naturally followed.

"Once daybreak has passed and midday has won, the dreamer's dream has only just begun. But once twilight approaches and midnight spreads it's light, only then will the dreamer take flight," he said as I looked up at him. I then stared at him for a while, trying to understand what he said. Then it clicked. 

Oh...I get it...I can only stay here until the I can't see the sun anymore... 

"However," he continued, "If the dreamer is seen here at midnight and the ocean inflicts it's rage, the dreamer will be held captive in his crooked battle cage."

Ok ,hat last part was weird. 

I looked at the ground, thinking of answers. It all just doesn't make any sense. And obviously trying to make any sense of it isn't working. After a while, the silence began to bother me. I gazed towards the sunset and decided it was best to ask question while the sun was still shinning. 

"Where am I?" I asked him, curiosity glittering in my eyes. He stayed silent for a while the said, "You are where it began." I rolled my eyes and looked up to the silver haired boy. 

"I'm sorry, where what began."

He turned his head in my direction. 

"Where your story began." 

 Again with these stupid mysteries. Yikes. I guess I have to take a trip to the library when I wake up. That should help me find some answ-

I felt a weird feeling in my body. As if a sudden surge of energy had just hit me. I looked at my hands. My eyes widened as I saw my hands emitting a white glow.  I panicked and looked at the silver haired boy. His hair waved as the wind blew making him look super calm. 

"Your losing daylight," he said coolly. I looked towards the sky. The moon was beginning to share it's light and call upon the stars. I slowly started to calm down once I remember what he said. Although it did kinda feels weird. 

"Will this happen again? Will I always come here?" I asked considering he knows a lot. There was a silence before he said, "That depends on you, Sora. If you wish to come back to Destiny Island then, you will. If you don't want to see this place ever again the you will never return." "Oh," I said in a very conflicted tone. 

Should I come back?...

My body began to fade away. The stars glittered brighter as I slipped away. 

Do I want to?

I looked towards the boy next to me.

I dunno. I think about it when I get back...