30 Days

Hello?

Hey, what's up?

I was in the middle of studying and your name came up in an example. Thought I should call you.

Derek it's 2am. What are you doing studying? Don't you have practice in the morning?

You picked up. What are you doing awake?

I just came back from the rec room. I'm getting ready for bed.

What were you doing in the Rec room at 2am? Don't you have classes in the morning?

It's Saturday. I don't. I feel so bad that you do. I think I'll catch a bus to see you tomorrow. Is that okay?

Yes, baby that's more than okay. You don't have to ask to come see me. I'm always down for you. You need to get that ingrained in your head.

Awww, I miss you. I keep repeating it to myself. This is definitely not healthy. How's Jordan?

Jordan is partying all the time. I haven't seen him sit down with a book yet. It's crazy he told me he might drop out, saying college isn't for him or whatever. I told him it's only been a month and that he should at least finish the semester since it's paid for but he's thinking about doing it now to get a refund before it's too late.

What the fuck. Tell him to try harder. What's he gonna do for a living?

His dad would kill him if he dropped out but he's always said Jordan could work at the flower shop. He's going to get it when he his dad retires anyway.

But what about how to handle a business?

I don't know. He's stressing me out.

Aww my poor baby. I'll try to knock some sense into him tomorrow I guess. Will he be in the dorms or is he going home for the weekend?

Home for the weekend.

How about you? Home for the weekend?

Hell no. I got the room to myself. And you all to myself. I'm not going home and giving up a quiet night with you Anna. Or maybe not so quiet...

Hmmm. What are you wearing right now?

Anna!

What? I just want to know what I should pack! The weather is different down there.

You don't need any clothes.

...

Are you blushing right now? You're so cute.

Okay I'll see you later today. Bye I love you.

No don't hang up.

I love you!!!! I have to sleep.

Okay bye baby.