2

Marinette's POV:

*Beep* *beep* *beep* I woke up to the sound of my beautiful alarm. "Ugh" I looked at the time and stood up "good morning tikki" "good morning Marinette" I went to my closet and picked a outfit.

 "Ugh" I looked at the time and stood up "good morning tikki" "good morning Marinette" I went to my closet and picked a outfit

I put my clothes on did my hair in a braid and went downstairs with my bags. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the papers with all the information. I ate some cereal and went downstairs to the backery. "Hey Mom hey Dad I'm going" "wait!!!! Not without a hug and a kiss and a little something for in the bus to share" they hugged me gave me a kiss wished me good luck and gave me some food "thanks Mom Dad I need to go now bye" I waved and walked to school. While all of this happened my parents stood by my side and helped me up when I felt down.

When I reached school I saw Chloe, Nino, Alix and Kim already waiting for me. "Hey, you guys are here before me good job" we laughed because I was never on time so it was a little joke between us. We waited for the bus when the others came. Alix looked around and I guess she saw my bag with food because she went on her knees "please please please tell me your parents made that for us!?" I started laughing "yea, it's for in the bus so have a little patience" she looked a little upset but stood up non teles. If you think baydeway that we are oblivious to the class staring daggers at us then your wrong we just ignor them. After Mrs Bustier explained a few things the bus was there so we hopped on. The five of us went to the backseat so we could sit with each other (Sabrina was stille in trainings camp) I sat besides the window and Chloe. Lila and her little gang sat in front of the bus and where around her like wasps and lemonade. I put my headphones on and started listening to music.

Half way there I saw that Chloe fell asleep on my shoulder so ii took a picture and sent it to Sabrina. When we reached the airport I woke up the others and we walked out the bus and got off our stuff. We walked to Mrs Bustier "okay class go get your ticket from Marinette and check in, owh and if you are gonna say that Marinette and her friends aren't allowed first class then your wrong so deal with it lila." Me and my friends snickerd a little but when the others came for their tickets we stopped and gave them.

After everyone has a ticket we went to the airplane. "Okay, first class over there second class over here" me Chloe and Alix sat besides each other me besides the window again then Chloe then Alix. Nino and Kim were in front of us. Halfway through the flight in went to check the schedule for the trip and Al the other things.

-----------------time skip-------------------

When we landed we went to get our bags and I helped Mrs Bustier with her bags when Lila decided to interfere "Mrs Bustier Marinette stole my bag and placed it somewhere else" I rolled my eyes and said "Lila I grabbed my bags and went to help Mrs Bustier so I couldn't have done it without her seeing it. Of you're gonna lie do it good please" I walked to my friends and we walked to the bus. When we sat sat down the same setup as before I got a message from Bruce Wayne
I heard you landed I hope it was a save flight. The receptionist should give you the keys for the rooms. The tour guide for tomorrow will be there as well to introduce himself so you can get a little  jused to them. I hope you have a good stay and hope to see you soon.
I replied and went back to listening to my music.