10

Marinette's POV:

Me and Damien walked to the window and sat there the rest of the gala. We talked the whole night and I was be abled to make him laugh so win for me. After we talked for two hours Lila of course had to ruin the moment "Marinette why did you steal my neckles!!??" I looked at her and then at Damien who looked really annoyed. I looked back at Lila who was trying to hide a smirk I sighed "Lila when would I have stolen your neckles?" "Half an hour ago" she said with a small smirk I sighed again "Lila, I've been with Damien for the past 2 hours" and before she could say something I interupted her "and if I would have stolen it like you said I had to go back to the hotel because you didn't even wearing a neckless so please leef us alone now" I turned back to Damien and continued our conversation totally ignoring Lila.

Damien's POV:

I was talking to Marinette for who knows how long and I did notice my idiotic brothers and sister watching us together with Selina, father, brown and gorden but u Just ignored them. Everything went well till that stupid bitch ruined it "Marinette why did you steal my neckless!!??" I really wanted to kill her here at this moment but I saw father nodding no so I kept my cool. Marinette turned to me and probably saw my annoyance she turned back to the bitch and sighed "Lila when would I have stolen your neckles?" "Half an hour ago" she said with a small smirk marinette sighed again and said "Lila, I've been with Damien for the past 2 hours" and before she could say something she interupted her "and if I would have stolen it like you said I had to go back to the hotel because you didn't even wearing a neckless so please leef us alone now" she turned back to me and continued the conversation totally ignoring the bitch 'damn why does she has to be so perfect!!??' I thought to myself as she talked. I guess the Lila girl thingy had enough and tryd to grab Marinette but I was faster "leave now and you don't have to walk back to your hotel completely alone and I don't think Batman or Robin would try to safe you if something happens to you then" I said while giving her a half batglare which made her cowered back. I sat down again and Marinette smirked at me "why so overprotective out of nowhere?" I started to blush a little but she noticed "aw did I make the ice prince of Gothem blush???" I looked shocked at her "what did you think that I didn't know what they call you. This is one of the most dangerous city's in America and more if you think I'm not researching a lot of stuff?" She said while smirking "you really are impressive" "well tank you" she said smirking I laughed a little and went on with our conversation.

Bruce's POV:

We were all watching Damien and Marinette "how does she do it!?" Whispered Tim "I have no idea" said Dick. We were watching as a girl walked to them "wait isn't that the girl who lied about knowing us?" Jason asked "wait what?" Selina, Cassandra, Stephanie and Barbra asked "yes she is" I said while staring at Damien wanting to see his reaction. The girl said something I don't really know what but it wasn't nice because Damien looked at me with a murderous glint in his eyes and I nodded no he turned back to what was happening.

After Marinette was done they went back to their conversation totally ignoring the girl till she tried to grab Marinette I could literally see everybody tense around me and I was doing the same. Damien was faster and said some stuff and gave a half batglare which made her stap away. "I'm gonna kill that girl" Jason said "I'm with you" Cassandra said which surprised almost everyone. I looked back and saw Damien.............BLUSH!!!??? it was a little bit but it was visible "how. The. Fuck. does. She. Do. That!!??" We all said with a few different words but there was one thing we all thought the same 'Marinette Dupain-cheng what are you doing with us'

Meanwhile Alfred stood there with a smile looking at all of the things that were happening. Frome his family who were just stunned. To his grandson who finally showed some feelings, to the friends the girl who will change his whole family, and of course the girl herself.

---------------------------------------------------------

I. love. Alfred.

:)