14

No one's POV:

It's been a month since the kiss incident and almost everyone in Gothem knows about it.

Marinette was sitting in the cafeteria with her friends and Damien and John. They were going to school with them for their last few weeks. Mari was talking with Chloe, Kim and Alix and avoiding Damien and so was Kim. It became a little weird after that night so they kept their distance. Well they were eating when the lights started to flicker. It was dark for a moment when randomly the lights went on and there were a few people standing in the middle of the room.

Marinette took a good look at the people and was surprised when she saw it were the joker and the Riddler. While they were talking Mari took notes of their outfits and almost gaged.

The Riddler took a notice and pulled her upfront.

After arguing a little. Mari solving his puzzles and her making the joker laugh they left and everybody stared at her in pure shock.

Damien walked to. Her and kissed her and she immediately kissed him back.

Of course John and Chloe took pictures. Kim was a little done with John taking pictures so he grabbed his face and kissed him shocking John. It took him only a few minutes to kiss him back.

Chloe was taking so many pictures that Alix had enough of it and did the same as Kim, and to her surprise Chloe did the same as John.

Almost everyone yelled their names.

In Wayne Manor they got the pictures and the video John took and even Alfred, Cassandra and Selina were shocked.

And from that day on Mari wasn't only under the protection of the batclan but also Gothem's most feared criminals.

---------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know what to write but I guess it's okay