6

Marinette's POV:

After all the stuff in the lobby we were finally going on the tour, and we had a few extra people with us. While we were walking the Wayne boys stayed close to us and didn't really leave our side. I also noticed that some of the class gave me apologizing looks and some....yea they still glared at me.

---------little time skip------------

It was lunch time finally I was starving and I wasn't the only one "FOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!" "finally I was starving" me Nino and Chloe looked at each other and started laughing. "Okay get some food we will leave on 30 minutes" said the tour guide. I turned around to ask what the others wanted but they were already gone except for Tim who looked dead "hey, you okay??!" "Huh!?? What. Ohw um nothing I'm just really sleepy didn't get much sleep" he said with a smile "okay........." "GO. TO. BED!!" I said with a pretty good glare if I say so myself. He looked like a scared little lamb and ran to his office I hope. I turned around and walked with Chloe like nothing happened

Me and Chloe both had a BLT and some fries and some salad. We walked around till we spotted a table with our friends, but to our surprise the Wayne boys were there too. We walked to them and sat dow, Chloe between Nathaniel and Juleka and me between Jason and damien because it looked like they were about to fight. I were in the middle of a conversation with Damien when Dick asked "hey have any of you seen Tim?" "Oh, he looked dead so I send him to his office to take a nap" I said like it was the normallest thing in the world "WHAT!!??" "HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!??" ".............how, just how........" "Okay first of that. Hurts. like. hell. Second what is so special about it?" They explained some stuff about him almost never sleeping. After all that I was thinking about some stuff when out of nowhere "hey Nathaniel, Juleka who are your roommates?" "I'm with Rose" "I'm somehow with Mylene" "okay so what if you guys switch so you are roommates?" "Good idea. Thanks Marinette!!" "Your welcome" I said while bowing which made them laugh. When lunch was over we walked further. There was not much interesting stuff happening so when we came at the gaming department me and Max both lighten up. "So this is the gaming department you can walk around freely so have some fun" he said while walking away "you know I was champion in the-" "mega strike 4!!!!!" I looked over to Max and he nodded "let's go!!" We ran to the controllers and started playing "this time I will beat you Mari" "we will see about that Max" we laughed. Almost everyone sworm around us.

After a few games of me beating the crap out of everyone Tim walked in "hey you guys playi- what the hell!!!! Who deafeted my highscore??!!!" I turned to look at him. He looked much less like a zombie than first "I did" I said while smiling "okay, you me game now." He said "okay"

---------little time skip------------

"HOW??!!" Tim said desperate "me and Max won the mega strike 3 tournament so it's not such a surprise to be honest and I also love gaming" I said with a smirk. "Okay we're going people" the guide said and me and my friend walked to the guide.

---------little time skip------------

When the tour was done we walked back to the lobby "hey Marinette" I turned around "yes, something wrong Dick?" "No I just wanted to ask if you would be comt to the gala too?" Yeah my whole class is going so it would be a little weird if I didn't right?" I said with a smile "you're right. Well I hope to see you at the gala then" "I hope so too" I said and walked off.

---------little time skip------------
(Too many time skips!!!!)

When we reached the hotel we went to the restaurant. After we were done we walked to our rooms Nathaniel and Juleka are roommates now so that's fixed. Me and Chloe were in our room because Alix went to the boys to do something. I was working on my dress while Chloe was playing with the kwamies and cleaning the miraculous box when we heard someone nocking on the window. I walked to the window and opens the curtens to see.... Catwoman?!! I opened the window and she crawled in "hello I know it's a little weird but I have a request" she said. To be honest I wasn't that shocked because I already saw her the nights before looking at our window "what do you want me to do?" I asked "well first off my name is Selina" she said holding her hand out "Marinette" I said while taking her hand "I know Bruce told me about you. So for my request I was walking by a few times and saw your dresses and I was wondering if you could make one for me?" "For the Wayne gala I presume" "yes but if it's to much I get it" "no it's nothing I'll do it" I said with a smile.

After Selina was done explaining what she wanted and bringing the fabrics she went home and I started with her dress and Juleka's dress.
When I was done with Juleka's dress I decided to go to bed.

------------------

Wayne groups chat

Replacement- how did she do it!!!??

Big B- do what

Bucked head- she beated the hell out of him when they played a fideo game.

Happy face- she was amazing, but I think that little D wasn't so interested in the game as he was in her

Demon spawn- shut up Grayson

Savage Butler- so I guess even more reasons that she needs to be a part of this family?

All of them- YES!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------