Creepy Texter

Dixie POV
Y/n and I talked everyday for nearly a yearm We were best friends. One day, we thought about meeting up. I decided I would go on tour in Georgia, United States. I would just take her with me, I'm sure she would want to come.

So, I called her. She said yes! We were on the phone as we were packing our bags, so excited to see each other..

As I'm putting a shirt into one of my suitcases, I hear a scream. I could recognize it as y/n's scream.

"What happened?" I asked her, stopping to just stare at my phone. "I got a text from  somebody who I don't know.. the picture is weird.." Y/n replied.
"Can you take a screenshot and send it to me?" I asked, eager to know what she is talking about.
"Okay.." she said hesitantly.

I wait for the oicture to load on my screen.

"..I'm sure it's just a troller.." I tried to reassure her, but wasn't quite sure myself what was going on. It was a photo shopped picture of a cat cut in half, filled with confetti. I could just sense dread from the picture, almost as if it's cursed. I see the picture disappear from the chat group and Y/N yells, "I'm deleting this photo from my gallery right now!" Ans that is what I assume she did, because she felt normal looking at her gallery again.

I felt really bad for her, because the same number came back but with a text "I see you through your window!" We both laughed it off because my curtains were closed and she was on the second floor. Nobody could be watching us.

Y/n never replied to those texts because she said it might be a scammer.

We finished packing, still on the call. We were so excited to meet each other. I feel like I was more excited to see her than she was to see me, but she was very happy and energetic when we met.