Out

Y/N's POV
My family already knows about my sexuality and supports, but I don't think Dixie's family knows.

I was on facetime with Dixie when she said "My parents are about to look through my phone and I think they might find out..". "What do you mean?" I asked. "They might know that we're together." Dixie told me. "You should tell them before it's too late." I said.

I knew that her parents would have to know eventually, we can't keep everything a secret. Especially a relationship, sometime they would have to know. It doesn't really matter how they find out.

I was 99% sure that nothing bad would happen.

dix😼

i just told everyone
that we're together

You did?

yes

How did they
respond

they don't care
as long as i'm
being safe

Alright!

Goodnight dixie

gn

I was so relieved when Dixie said that they didn't care. I really wanted to meet again, but she had just moved across the country.

--time skip to 3 days later--

Dixie's POV
I could still facetime, call and text Y/n, but it didn't feel the same. I was hoping she could move out of the Hype House like I did and move to Connecticut.

I was bored so I called Y/n, when she said something I would have never expected.

"I'm travelling to Connecticut for a month!" Y/n said excitedly. "You are?" I asked. I didn't believe Y/n, but she kept saying it was real and that she was going. So I believed her.