Does She Like me

Y/n's POV
I had just woken up to my alarm. Annoyed, I shut it off and got up. I was brushing my hair when I realized Dixie wasn't there. "Why is someone always missing.." I thought to myself.

After I was done brushing my hair, I went out of my room and got breakfast.

Dixie's POV

I went on a "walk", but actually I was going to be gone all day and would come back to the hype house at night.

I was doing that because I had to avoid Y/n...

Nothing about her, nothing wrong with her. It was me, I was the reason I was avoiding Y/n.

I liked her and wasn't brave enough to tell her yet.. it seemed like she didn't like me, but then like she did?..

"Should I tell her?" I would think to myself, worrying all day. If I just completely stopped talking to her and ignoring her, maybe her feelings for me (if they were ever there in the first place) would fade away.

I didn't want to lose my chance, like I already had one.. I'm probably not good enough.

I went back to the hype house in an attempt to act naturally around Y/n.

"Hey, Dixie! Where were you all day?" Y/n ran over to me as I walked inside of the house.

"...."

"I- outside." I couldn't really think when I was looking at her, as I get worried if she thinks I'm being rude by not talking as often.

"Oh okay." Y/n nodded and went into the kitchen.

I put my hood up and walked into my bedroom. "Why can't I have my own room now.. what if Y/n can tell I like her?" The thoughts in my head multiplied, and so did my worry.

I turned on my phone and checked Instagram to hopefully get away from all my thoughts.

Y/n's post about being single seemed like a good sign she was into dating.

My instagram was glitching so I turned my phone off and went to sleep.