Complications

(Franklin arrives at the showroom. Simeon is accusing Mr. Kenneth, a potential customer, of being racist)

Simeon Yetarian: You're a racist.

Mr. Kenneth: Wh-what?

Simeon Yetarian: You don't like me because you think that I am an Arab.

Mr. Kenneth: What? No! What are you talking about?

(Simeon notices that Franklin has arrived)

Mr. Kenneth: It's nothing like that, wait!

Simeon Yetarian: Excuse me.

Mr. Kenneth: No wait, I...

Simeon Yetarian: That boy, I am his mentor.

(Now speaking to Franklin)

Simeon Yetarian: I am so proud of you.

Franklin Clinton: What do you mean, a mentor?

Simeon Yetarian: Don't worry about that.

Franklin Clinton: Okay, so what you got for me?

Simeon Yetarian: James De Santa. Some kid, he is already late on his payments and I have this bad feeling that he will do more damage to the car than we can get back from him in the exorbitant interest rate payments. Just go and get it. The house is on... Hampstead, off Eclipse. It's an SUV. Some Rockford Hills daddy's boy nonsense. Don't worry about it, try to bring the car back in good condition, huh?

Franklin Clinton: I gotcha, don't worry about it.

Simeon Yetarian: It's so good to see you, my boy. Good luck in... Law school.

(As Franklin leaves, Simeon turns his attention back to his customer)

Simeon Yetarian: So, Mr. Kenneth, were we at financing?

Mr. Kenneth: The financing – it... it seems like a shitty deal.

Simeon Yetarian: Because of the color of my skin, you think I am a scammer?

Mr. Kenneth: (No...) No... skin color's got nothing to do with it...

(If Franklin hangs around)

Simeon Yetarian: This is under control. Get the car, okay?

Mr. Kenneth: My credit's okay, and this is all like high risk financing...

Simeon Yetarian: Yes. You are a risk. I will not give my stock away just because you are a white man.

Mr. Kenneth: No, I want a fair deal because I'm a responsible borrower in long term employment...

Simeon Yetarian: (to Franklin) I've got this covered. Go and get the car.

Mr. Kenneth: Can you let me think about it?

Simeon Yetarian: What's to think about? You're either a man or you're a vagina.

(If Franklin continues to hang around)

Simeon Yetarian: (to Franklin) Rockford Hills. The yellow four by four.

Mr. Kenneth: It just doesn't feel right.

Simeon Yetarian: You do not feel right. You're wasting my time.

Mr. Kenneth: I've got to be sure this is the right decision.

Simeon Yetarian: Buy the car, or get off the floor.

Mr. Kenneth: Look, I'm thinking.

Simeon Yetarian: Perhaps a rich idiot like you can waste the day, but I have children to feed. Decide.