Father/Son

(Michael De Santa walks into his house to find his wife Amanda and daughter Tracey arguing)

Tracey De Santa: You're such a fucking dictator! Why the fuck not?

Amanda De Santa: He is not staying the night! He's a bum!

Tracey De Santa: Oh my god!

Amanda De Santa: I don't even know why you are with him!

Tracey De Santa: I don't give a shit!

(The screen switches to Michael in his garden)

Amanda De Santa: He's a bum!

Tracey De Santa: Are you kidding me?

Amanda De Santa: He is homeless!

Tracey De Santa: He doesn't have anywhere to go!

Amanda De Santa: I don't care!

Tracey De Santa: Oh my God!

Amanda De Santa: I do, you hear me?

Amanda De Santa: I don't care!

Tracey De Santa: Oh my God! You have no say...

Amanda De Santa: Keep your mouth shut!

Tracey De Santa: I fucking saw him!

Amanda De Santa: What I do is none of your business! And you watch your language!

Tracey De Santa: It's not fair!

(Michael puts in headphones to drown out the sound of the argument)

Amanda De Santa: I'm gonna call your father and you're gonna get your ass kicked!

Tracey De Santa: I hope someone cuts your brake cables!

Amanda De Santa: I swear to God, you kill me! You kill me!

(Michael begins to play the music)

Amanda De Santa: You know it's not that I wish I...

Tracey De Santa: Stupid bitch...

("I Don't Care Anymore" by Phil Collins plays on Michael's iFruit phone and Michael begins to relax until Franklin Clinton turns up)

Michael De Santa: What do you want?

Franklin Clinton: Man, I come by for that drink you offered. That's all.

Michael De Santa: I wasn't really serious about that.

Franklin Clinton: What?

Michael De Santa: You're here, whatever. Sit. You're not gonna rob me again?

Franklin Clinton: Man, I never robbed you. That was just a repossession.

Michael De Santa: Okay... you call it whatever you wanna call it. I really don't care. What can I do for ya?

Franklin Clinton: Shit, I just came by to see if there's somethin' I can help you with. I see you doin' well for yourself.

Michael De Santa: Look... I'm retired.

Franklin Clinton: Ain't you a bit young for the pipe, slippers, and starin' at a fuckin' sunset?

Michael De Santa: You know, I've been in this game for a lot of years, and I got out alive. That makes me the right age. You look like a good kid. If you want my advice, you give this shit up. You work hard, screw over everybody that you love, hurt, rob, kill indiscriminately and maybe... just maybe, if you're lucky, you become a three bit gangster. It's bullshit. Go to college. Then you can rip people off and get paid for it. It's called capitalism.