Chapter 7 Second Meeting

This story is reaching it's end, it's just the epiloge left and I really hop eyou like this short story, if it get enough readings and all that I can make a sequel.

---------------

”Really what kind of a name is Acheron Parthenopaeus?” Jace was sitting with his back against the wall, he and Alec where in the training room in the Institute. Alec had just finished telling him about the trip to Mississippi that he and Magnus had done a week ago.

   “Everyone called him Ash but he was creepy, with his silver eyes and long black hair.”

   “How about that Simi chick? She sounded like Isabelle.”

   “She did not!” Isabelle protested loudly as she practiced with her whip, cutting through a life-sized doll.

   “Well partly if you take away talking in third person and the way she wanted to eat your brother.” Jace said smiling cocky at Isabelle, which only ended with her slashing her whip towards him but missing with a few inches. Well she didn’t miss, Alec knew that she hadn’t aimed at Jace, she never would hurt him just like Alec never would. If you take away that arrow mistake.

   “Next time it will hit your face!” she answered angrily and then went back to practice.

   They heard a knock on the door and then it opened reveling Magnus, he had a pair of orange pants on and a tacky green big sweater, which made him look pregnant. The warlock went up to Alec and took his hand in his and then dramatically placing it on his chest where his heart was.

   “Alec, the block is back and we need to go to Mississippi again.”

   “What are you even doing to get that block?” Jace asked with raised eyebrows.

   “Oh that’s between Alec and me.” Magnus smiled widely like he reminded something really good.

   “Stop it your pervert.” Isabelle said, “That’s my brother you’re talking about.” The whip came toward Magnus but he stepped way the last minute, which made the whip slash the floor.

   “Will the crazy people be there?” Alec asked looking at Magnus like he was one of those crazy people since he considering going back.

   “Well Ash and Simi will but the others I can’t say anything, they come and go like they like.”

   “Can I come?” Jace asked.

   “Sure.” Magnus said slowly like he knew he would regret it later.

   “Well if both of my brothers will go than so shall I.” Isabelle said clearly putting away the whip so it looked like a bracelet again.

   “Fine but no one else, Ash doesn’t like me bringing a party to him, he still remembers the eighty’s. That was a wild time.” Magnus smiled again then they all went outdoors so Magnus could create the portal.

This time they landed outside of a big mansion like house. Alec thought that even though it looked nice and normal that something underneath it would ruin it. Jace and Isabelle thought it was cool and went up to the buzzer next to the iron gates.

   “Who are you?” a male voice asked.

   “It’s Magnus Bane, High Warlock of Brooklyn and my company, I promise we won’t ruin your house or furniture!”

   The buzzer went of and the gates opened. The moment Alec had put a foot inside the area the gates shut behind him and Isabelle squealed and brushed of her black satin dress.