Epiloge - Gulity Feelings

Magnus sat at home in his apartment; Alec was out on a hunt. The warlock felt the potion inside of him like a stomachache. He didn’t dare contact Acheron to tell him that but he also knew that the potion had gone wrong. Maybe it was the time; maybe it was his feelings for Alec or the lack of help. Not that Acheron didn’t help him. God the warlock knew all to well that Acheron had gone through fires to help him.

   He couldn’t shake all the memories of Mardi gras and memories of black rooms and studies where they searched for a better answer.

   “It didn’t work?” someone purred beside him.

   Magnus wasn’t dumb but he couldn’t figure out who the woman was with her reddish hair and pale skin.

   “I’m Artemis and I told Acheron it wouldn’t work, he couldn’t save you. You can feel it now can’t you?” she laughed.

   “And what will you do about it?” Magnus asked, he was tired and his insides were burning up.

   “Help you of course. Life is a cat right?”

   “Bitch, Life is a bitch. Thrust me I’ve had enough of cats for a long time.” Magnus corrected her.

   “Fine, whatever you say.” A cool smile played on her lips. “You know of Acherons and his hunters? You had some of them in here haven’t you? I can feel their presents.”

   “That was a long time ago.”

   “Yes and you know everything about them? Both the Darkhunters and the Shadowhunters. So many warriors around you.”

   “If you are going to say that I’m defenseless then you are wrong.”

   “Now, now you don’t have to be so rude I have come here with an offer, an offer Ash can never give you.”

   Magnus waited for an explanation but instead Artemis laughed and then everything went black. His body screamed with pain and then light.

   Light and a tall man.

   “Oh Magnus, she tricked you.” The man said.

    “Yeah, let me guess I’m a Darkhunter now?”

   “Yeah but we can revers it with the help of Alec.”Acheron said, he felt sorry for the ex-warlock. Everything that happened to Magnus Bane was Acherons fault. It had all started with that Carneval night, stupid Mardi gras, everything bad happened during that holiday.

   “I thought you said to Never ever, tell him the truth of what we do.” Magnus quoted him.

   “Exceptions come with these kind of situations.” Acheron smiled and helped Magnus up form the floor. After all Acheron was the one to help Magnus. After all the emotions the two of them have gone through he wouldn’t disappoint the warlock now. Guilty feelings and sadness, that’s how this all had started and how it all was going to end.

 ---------

Hi Guys so this is the end, I'm thinking that if this get enough views and likes maybe I will post a sequel but I don't know. I hope you enjoyed the story and may the odds be ever in your favour!