Day 46 - Guy trip!

First of let me begin by saying my teacher is a bitch and thirsty like a fish out of water.

And that is the type of attitude to why I organised a guy camp out at the abandoned store plus Gine was on her time of rage.

So we all got there okay and I saw some smile dip and with enough convincing we all got to try some!

I saw alot of fun stuff including Stevie the bongo playing Elephant, Nappa in a tutu, horse on the drums.

What you name him?

Harry obviously. The backup dancers were there and they were all singing We Gotta Power. I also saw Masako Nozawa great woman bless. There were two guys on a couch aswell but I just let them be looked messy.

I got off my high to see Tarble and Raditz kissing so I started to record that for fun.

I saw a bar being tended by granpa and my Father playing the saxaphone. I got to have my mocktail and vent all my frustration away. I get frustrated with how some people treat my parents like idiots but they are great despite the insanity around them.

I admit Im grossed out when I catch them in the act but who wouldn't?

Who in the right mind goes
"oh my parents are having sexual intercourse? That is so hot I should watch"
like the fuck?

Course when I tell them I know what sex is they still lie and claim to be cuddling. I hear my dad say he should give me the sex talk but I know what it is yet Father says I'm too young.

Naive Father probably thinks he is some sort of genius that thinks I fall for his lies!

Thinking back on it I could of just avoided giving Kakarot the sex talk at the time I did.

When did you do it?

I gave him the talk as he was at hospital having gotten his dick stuck in the garden hose.

....How?

That's what I asked too the doctor  though didn't seem to question it.

How old was Dad like sixteen?

Thirteen.

Thirteen?!