Information

Welcome to

E N I G M A || B T S

"That will be mine", Luna said tilting her head to the historical crown that was situated at the middle of the ball room as she gracefully put her hand on Jungkook's chest filling his hard muscle under the suit.

"Not on my watch", Jungkook replied with a devious grin as he rest his hands on her waist pulling her little too close.

"So you are assuming you can overtake me?", Taehyung asked amusement laced on his words as he twirled Celine bringing her closer then ever.

"Not assuming. I know that", Celine said lifting her head to give Taehyung a challenging glare.

Two very dangerous girls carrying deep secrets heading towards their goal but what happens when a notorious group of seven criminals step into the game and challenge them?

Who will win? Or something unexpected happens in the middle of a mess?

Secrets will be revealed, hearts will be broken, truths will be told, sacrifices will be made.

|

| A BTS AU |

Warnings --

Mature language, sexual scene, death scene and other mature themes.

Disclaimer --

This is a work of fiction.
All the names, character, events and other things are all writers products of imagination
BTS members in this book do NOT resembles in reality. Everything is fictional. Any resembles to the reality will entirely be coincidental.

This is my first book. There will be typos, grammatical issues, plot holes. Please do mention those but do NOT repeat.

Do NOT plagiarise my work. I will NOT tolerate any kind of HATE comments. Your comments will be deleted and you will be blocked immediately.

Do NOT compare my book to any other. Do NOT use my work without PERMISSION. Please do let me know if you see.

Copyrights --

Copyright © 2020 by BangtanShit
( @SofiannaShit )

All rights reserved.

••••
ENJOY READING!!

<3