01: A look in their life

"Is your dick big?", Celine said panting from the kiss while trying to open her goddamn apartment door.

" What?!", the unnamed boy who certainly was Celine's partner tonight asked wondering why this girl was asking this right now when they are in the middle of having sex.

"She is just confirming. She likes it big", said Luna as she took of her top and tripping over her shorts to her room with her partner.

" Yah! Remove my bra first! I swear if I see any of your cum on it like last time!", Celine yelled from the living room.

Celine turned around looked at the boy who was panting heavily standing half naked and looking mostly shocked as fuck.
"Get your dick out. The night has just started"

                           • • •

"Oh no i haven't come all way from my house with breakfast to see you guys lying naked like this", yoongi said as he took of his shoes.

He crossed his hands on his chest and waited for the girl to realise his presence.

They were snoring loudly

"Yah! Get up you dirty ass hoes!!"

"What the fuck do you want yoongi..it's so early in the morning-", Luna murmured under her sleep as she got more comfortable on the couch.
Celine who was on the floor finally opened her eyes and sat up feeling drained as ever.

You can't blame her. That boy was good at fucking.

"Oh my dear baby what world do you live in? Now get up or I'll smack the fuck up!", hearing Yoongi's ear piercing yell Luna got up frantically.

"Oh my god I didn't do shit! Please don't kill me!", Luna rambled almost falling from the couch from the sudden yelling.

" Good. now girls can y'all at least wear something? You remember I'm a guy right?", yoongi said to those two girls.

Celine got up lazily from the floor stretching. She tossed the top over her head and walked into the kitchen to yoongi who was unpacking the breakfast.

"It's not like there's something you didn't see already", Celine said rolling her eyes.

"Also you like the view we know that no need to be shy", Luna finally got up from the couch.
She was already in her bra so she just put on her granny shorts.

" Oh please I'd rather jump off a cliff". Yoongi replied with disgust in his voice.

Both the girl laughed at his reaction.

"You eaten yet?", Luna asked yoongi.

"Nah, I marathoned here thinking that you guys must be dying out of hunger only to find you passed out like drunkard", Yoongi sighed placing the food in three plates.

Luna took seat beside Celine and took a bite of her egg role.

"Awww"

Both girls aww at Yoongi. He just rolled his eyes.

"How was the sex? I heard you screaming all night. Was he that good?", Luna asked Celine who was drinking her orange juice.

"Heck yes. He had a huge dick. And damn did he choke me while fucking. Oh how I love that shit", Celine replied with a playful smile feeling the ecstasy again.

" I gonna try that dick then. What was his name?", Luna asked.

"John? Jack? J- aish I forgot"

"Not surprised"