02: The promise

It was weekend

Just like every weekend the two families were gathered around one of their garden to relax and enjoy the day.

The Lee and The Choi family

It was a bright day. Sun shining bright making the light blue sky look like heaven. It wasn't a hot day, wasn't a cold day either.
A perfect day for small vacation.

Two families enjoying their little time under day sky.

Wind blew, birds chirped, two little girl played. Anyone could literally feel the happiness in the air.

"No one could tell that we are neighbors. It's like we are one family", Mrs. Choi said smiling as she poured tea in her and Mrs. Lee's cup.

"You are right. We just spend time with each other so much that normally no neighbors would", Mrs. Lee answered by looking at her as she took a sip on her tea.

"Oh however, where's Mr. Lee?"

"He went to by some stuffs. Will be back after some time."

Comfortable time passed as the two besties relaxed in each others presence. Years of being together still they find themselves being more and more close than ever. It's just how friendship works maybe

"I'm sure our daughters will be soulmates like us. Just look at them!", Mrs. Lee said with so much adoration in her voice as she looked at their two angles playing and running.

"Yeah. I guess it's just how our destiny is designed", Mrs. Choi pointed out

"True shit"

"Heck yeah"

"Glad that babies weren't here. We wouldn't want them cursing around school this early"

Both the moms laughed as they cherished their beautiful life and friendship just like that beautiful day.

|

"Celine! Catch me if you can!", little Luna piped up excitedly as she was already running on her little toes.

"Yah! I'm coming!", Celine who was seating immediately got up and started running after her friend while letting out cute giggles.

The two angles ran. Innocent giggles filled the air. The atmosphere changing into a more happier one.

"You are so slow!"

"I'm not- ", Luna tripped over a small stone, landing on her knees.

"Ahh! I got scratches!", Luna cried out while holding knees in her hand.

"Oh my god Luna! Are you hurt!?", an afraid Celine came running, kneeling down beside Luna.

"Yes, it hurts Celine!", she cried out more as she pointed with her tiny finger to her small scratch.

" Dont cry. It's just a small scratch. Let me heal it by my magic!", Celine confidently said lifting her tiny fist in the air.

"Boo boo please take Luna's pain.
It is hurting her", she covered the scratch with her hands and said those words.

Curious Luna stopped crying and looked at her with cute puppy doe eyes as her natural blonde fringe fell over her eyes.

Celine removed her hands after she heard no crying and looked at Luna. Luna who was so immersed in the whole magic thing forgot about the scratch as the little pain also subdued.