Chap. 5 To Oshibana Station

Y/n's POV

"Please someone strike me for what I've done." Erza said. Both mommy and Gray shook their heads, I looked up to Erza before lightly punching her arm. She looked at me before smiling and patting me on the head. "Thank you Y/n." Erza said. She headed towards a emergency brake lever and pulled it, a man in a blue suit came over and started to talk to her. "Come on, we'll get a magic mobile so we can catch up  to the train." Mommy said heading out with Gray. I walked over to Erza, I tugged on her hand. "Y/n what do you need?" Erza asked. I pointed towards mommy and Gray as they left the building, she picked me up and set me on her shoulders quickly following after them. "Weee!" I cheered as we quickly caught up to mommy. Mommy was freaking out when we got to her, she took me off of Erza's shoulders standing me up in front of her. "Y/n don't do that ever again, I was worried I left you behind." Mommy said getting angry. I felt as tears began to form in my eyes, I began to cry as mommy looked at me still angry. "Lucy she came to get me, she made sure that I knew you two were leaving before leaving me behind." Erza said as I continued to cry more. I felt someone pat my head before picking me up and trying to quiet me down. "I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't realize you were trying to keep Erza with us. Next time tell me what you're going to do before you do that again." Mommy said patting my back.

I nodded and tried to wipe my tears away, but the more I wiped the more the tears came. "I-I'm *sniff* s-sorry *hiccup* m-mommy." I said still trying to wipe my tears away. Mommy hugged me and slowly calmed me down, we got in the magic mobile and got on our way. After a while of mommy trying to calm me down and stop my crying, I finally stopped but felt sick again. "Do you need to sleep again?" Mommy asked. I shook my head I looked out the window to see where we were going. I saw the train that we had been on getting closer, but then something came flying out one of the cars. I pulled some of the water from the air and used it to catch whatever was flying out of the car. Erza stopped the car making me fly forward into mommy, she pushed me off of her and back onto my seat. We got out of the car walking over to Natsu to see how he was feeling. "Are you okay?" Lucy asked running over to Natsu. He nodded before shaking his head getting water all over mommy, I giggled as mommy started yelling at Natsu. "Here I'll take care of it." I said pulling the water out of their clothes. Erza came over to us and talked with Natsu as I headed back to the magic mobile, I watched from the window as Erza punched Natsu and started yelling at him as well.

Everyone came back to the mobile, I watched out the window as we continued on our way. "Alright the next station is in Oshibana, we'll head there to catch them." Erza said as she drove faster then before. I sat and watched out the window ignoring my upset stomach, the outside changed from a empty area to a city with houses. We stopped outside of a train station as soon as we stopped I got out of the magic mobile only to fall to my knees. "Y/n are you okay?" Mommy asked helping me stand up. I nodded and tried to stand by myself only to fall again, mommy knelt down in front of me and scooted closer. "Come on I'll  give you a piggy-back ride." Mommy said. I stumbled over to her and climbed onto her back, she stood up and followed as everyone headed inside. We ran into a group of soldiers who were laying on the ground, we ran past them heading into the main area. When we entered the main area there were a bunch of people looking at us. "Ah so the fairy flies have finally shown their faces, and they even brought a fairy fly child with them." A man without a shirt said.

"Erigor, what are you planning?" Erza asked. Mommy knelt down again letting me get off, I stood next to her and watched as Erigor flew from the train to a speaker. "Well we have lullaby, and what does every train station have?" Erigor asked. I looked at Erza who seemed shocked by what Erigor had said. "You're planning on using it and killing everyone in town?" Erza said shocked. Erigor started to laugh before disappearing in a cloud of smoke and air, the rest of the people started to come towards us. "Natsu, Gray go after Erigor. Me, Lucy and Y/n will take care of these guys." Erza said. They ran off with a couple of the dark guild members going after them, the rest continued to come towards us. Mommy watched as Erza use magic while I stepped to the side of mommy. "Aww look at this a little fly is here, let's get her boys!" A man shouted. A few people charged towards me, I took a deep breath and got ready to fight. "Water Dragon Roar!" I shouted as water came out of the air around my hands blasting the people charging at me. As the mist from my attack started to settle I used it to make myself invisible and walked behind another group of people. "Water Dragon Iron first!" I shouted punching though the group of people. They turned to see me, as I started to smile and charged towards them. "Run! She's another dragon slayer fly." A person said as I chased after them. Once I caught up to them I used more magic taking them out, they all landed in a pile in front of me. I walked back over to mommy and Erza to show them what I had down.