Chapter one

💭- what the characters are thinking

At the city of New York, a pregnant women rides in a taxi with a man.

The Women starts to speak "I wish I wasn't pregnant during the summer. It's very hot outside and I can't eat cold things. My makeup feels like it's melting" The man spoke "I didn't even notice. You still look lovely." The women blushed, as he continued to speak "With your beauty you could probably make this car stop."

As the man grabs her hand, "Lets get through this summer and raise a respectable child." The man said "Where I'm from, we celebrate most people born in April called Yuuri." The women's mind 💭Yuuri, that is what I shall name one of the twins but what will I name the other one💭

The women asked the man "And what is the name of the season for spring where your from?" The man replied "Oh we called that Yuiharu" The women thought 💭Yuiharu, what a lovely name💭

Now the present
Reader's POV:

A high school boy is walking by a baseball field with his bike

A high school boy is walking by a baseball field with his bike. Until another boy spoke "Shibuya, are you planning on joining the baseball club.. well I suggest not to because they get pretty intense with training." The boy stared at the field and mumbled "but it's still fun" "huh" "oh nothing, I was just watching." The boy left riding his bike off.

Yuuri thought 💭 maybe I shouldn't join the club and have my free time. I should probably hurry up to the park, Haru (a nickname for Yuiharu) will get upset if I'm late💭 Until he stopped his bike and notice a boy with glasses was getting pick on by a group of bad guys. Yuuri thought 💭 I shouldn't get involved with them or else Haru will start to worry about me💭 He stared at the boy for a moment... oh well he'll end up helping him.

Yuiharu's POV:

"Yuuri what's takin you so long😫" I whined looking at my watch

"Yuuri what's takin you so long😫" I whined looking at my watch. We were suppose to hang out at the park today because sometimes I usually would be busy going to martial art practice or doing class work, so I really want to make it up to him.