Chapter eight

Previously

Previously...

Yuiharu hears a voice "Big sis, big sis wake up." She woke up to see a boy with dark blue hair with light blue eyes. "Yuto what are you doing here?" She asked him. "The rest of the group were waiting for you. I saw you sleeping in the bathtub." He said to her 💭Well my journey still keeps getting interesting.💭

Now...

Reader's POV:
Yuiharu was in a practice arena doing combat training with her friends, she was up against Tatsuo and Hayate. They are members of the sin assassins. "Okay guys, we have to warm-up for our next mission." Yuiharu told them both.
"Sure thing captain, also want to practice my spirits power." Hayate said.

(End at 1:26, Yuiharu is spike and Tatsuo is the girl 😁)

"That was some good reflexes, but you now you to pay the agency a new equipment." Yuiharu said to Tatsuo. "Don't worry about it Yu, I can just pay them. Since my family owns a company." Tatsuo said.

"Okay... but don't let your parents know why you need the money." Yuiharu said. "Hey Yu, can we go to the cafe when we're done with practice?" Hayate asked her. "I can't, I was planning to hang out with Yuuri since I'm always busy." She told him.
"By the way, what time is it?" Yuiharu asked. "Umm, I think it's 1:40 why?" Tatsuo said.

"Crap!! Yuuri is almost done with his baseball practice!!!" Yuiharu panicked. She ran to the changing room and came back with her bag and ordinary clothes (picture on top). "Tell the others that I left early." She hollered to her friends.

—Few minutes—

💭Good thing I made it on time💭 Yuiharu sighed in relief. Hey are you not going to tell your friends you found the sword Ikari spoke out.
💭Not yet. Besides if I did they would question me where I found Tsumi. And it would cause chaos especially with Leo 💭 Yuiharu explained to him.

Yuiharu walked towards her brother seeing he was talking to a boy wearing glasses. "Yuuri!!!" She called for him by waving her arms. Caught both the boys attentions "Haru, I thought you were going to hang out with your friends after practice." Yuuri said. "I told them I was going to pick you up after practice." Yuiharu said.

"Hey shibuya, who is this beautiful girl you know?" The boy with glasses asked Yuuri. "Paws off Murata, this is my little sister." Yuuri said to the boy. "Nice to meet you my name is Yuiharu, but called me Yu for short if you want to." Yuiharu said to Murata.

"Well Yuiharu I have a question. Do you think your brother is a leader-type?" Murata asked.  "It's nothing like that I'm just kind with words." Yuuri reassured him. "Hmmm, I would yes" Yuiharu said as they were walking. It surprised Yuuri for moment until Yuiharu explained her reason."He's like a guardian, doing whatever it takes to protect something important."