Chapter four

Previously...

I wake up to the park and see a random person with a police officer asking me if I was okay.💭maybe that was a dream💭 "Excuse me miss, why are you wearing a dress? Were you planning on going to a wedding?" I look down to see I was still in my dress 💭Well I know one thing, that definitely wasn't a dream💭 I thought worried about what happens next.

Now...
Reader's POV:
Yuuri was getting ready for baseball practice as he was about leave but almost forgot his necklace. He grabs it and remembers what happen "I guess it wasn't a dream. Me and Haru being sent to a different world. Not to mention being ruler to the demon tribe" he said to himself.

He runs downstairs to see his mom was in the kitchen making breakfast. "Good morning. Where's dad and the others?" Yuuri asked. "Your father went to a business golf outing. Your brother is still asleep. And your sister went with her friend to martial art practice." She told him.

💭Geez, Haru goes to practice a lot, I get that it's fun but I'm surprised she not even tired. One of us should ask mom if dad is a demon. No that will be weird to ask if their father is a demon.💭 he was thinking until his mom went to his face.

She asked him if he had any weird hobby he was doing because she found (picture above) in his room while she was cleaning

She asked him if he had any weird hobby he was doing because she found (picture above) in his room while she was cleaning. He heard his friend coming to pick him and he decide to leave quickly.

💭Yuuri and Yui being teenagers💭Their mother begins to remember when she met their father. (Flashback) How she was needing a ride to hospital when she was still pregnant with the twins. She wince in pain "Be good children's and wait a little longer" she told them. At the time, she met Conrad who gave the twins their names.

Their woke up to see her twins with their father and asked "Hey, are their wings?" "Not this time" the father said to her. She was disappointed. "The children's name will be Yuuri and Yuiharu." She said. "Wait you already have the names?"the father said in surprise. The mother explain how she met a mysterious man who was riding in the taxi with her and how he said the twins name were like stars in her head.

(Flashback ended)

Their mother was looking at a photo of them when they were babies. "I thought I could raise them to stay well Yui still is. I wonder why Yuuri turn to a dirty baseball player while Yuiharu is being a strong women" she said to herself.

—Now with Yuiharu—

Yuiharu suddenly sneeze in a cute way 💭I feel like someone was talking about me💭 she had thought until she heard her friend call her. She turns to see her friend, Leo.

 She turns to see her friend, Leo