Chapter six

Previously...

All of them are at the boat waiting for Conrad as he gives money to a man. They row off but a sudden turn when Wolfram falls asleep. " Hey idiot don't just fall asleep." Yuiharu told him. "We'll go in circles. So, row!" Yuuri said. He was doing a breathing method until Yuiharu said "Yuuri, that method is for someone giving birth. As she sweatdropped. And so they continued on rowing the boat.

Now...
Reader's POV:
Through the mist was the twins and the others still on a boat. Yozak kept singing a song, Yuuri and Wolfram looked exhausted. Yuiharu was sleeping while Conrad was on look out.

They made it to an island, which led them to walk for a while. Yuuri was complaining how it was so long to walk 💭Damn and I thought I whine a lot💭 Yuiharu sweatdropped to herself. Luckily for them, Yozak found a resting area.

The twins had to put on their disguise due to them still being on human territory. Everyone else were outside drinking tea except Yuiharu, because she wanted to change in to new clothes.

 Everyone else were outside drinking tea except Yuiharu, because she wanted to change in to new clothes

Yuiharu left the inn to hear her brother complaining again. "What's going on this time?" She asked them. Yuuri told her they came to the wrong mountain. Conrad assure them they are going the right path.

Yozak said they were heading to a spring where it's on top of the mountain. The lady who worked at the inn dropped a tray from surprise.

The lady told them a rumor about the mountain; a meteor from a demon hit the water on the top, if you touch the water you get severe burns, your heart stop and much worse.💭That suppose to be where the demon sword is💭 Yuiharu was thinking.

Yuiharu's POV:
The women was talking about how it's a curse, for no one to get in the spring. She mention how one person went in and came back seeing a demon.

Conrad, Yozak, my brother and I went to go find Morgif leaving Wolfram at the inn to feel better. My my what a situation we have here a voice familiar said in my head as I was walking.

💭Look who decide to wake up from their long nap, Ikari💭 I thought out of frustration. (A demon I made a contact with at the agency. At the time I didn't know I was half demon)  Well you wouldn't talk to me during the situation two years ago. So, I decide to let you be and take a nap. So you found out your a demon, huh? Ikari said to me.💭Wait you knew I was a demon?!?💭

I could tell you had more power in you but I wasn't sure if you knew. Where we're heading I can tell two powerful aura is on top of the mountain he said skeptical. 💭A demon sword we're trying to find is for my brother but what is the other aura?💭 Only one way to find out he replied.

"Haru, are you okay?" Yuuri asked me which caught Conrad and Yozak's attention. "Yeah I'm fine, I was just thinking about something." I reassured him.