Chapter three

Previously. . .

Yuiharu ask Conrad by grabbing his hand "Please don't tell Yuuri about this I don't want him to worry about me doing this. I should be the one worry about him. I just need to find the right time." As she let go to pet Yuuri's hair. Conrad bow to her "You have my word Lady Haru, I will not tell his majesty your secret. I shall keep it in my grave." He said righteous. Yuiharu gave him a hug which surprised him. "Thank you Conrad, I really appreciate it." Yuiharu she said with a kind smile.

Now. . .

Reader's POV:
Yuuri woke up on the third day that made Yuiharu happy to know he was okay. At night, Yuiharu gets ready to go with his brother and Wolfram. Yuuri and Wolfram were on one horse while she was on another horse because they went to check on Conrad and Gwendel that were at a village where there was a conflict. (She knows how to ride a horse)

Wolfram's soldiers arrived and that's when they started riding off. As they did Wolfram said " how pathetic are you not being able to ride a horse like your sister" The twins said to him "Don't call him/me pathetic!" 💭How do they even know when to talk at the same time?!?💭 Wolfram thought frustrated.

Yuuri asked Wolfram who were the mens going with them and wolfram told him they were his personal guards that are hand-picked due to their magic. Yuuri asked "Are you sure it was wise not to tell Gunter" wolfram told him the reason and Yuiharu said "I feel bad for not telling him, this might have consequences"

—Few hours—

It was now daylight as they continued riding their horses, the twins looked up to see the skeleton demon flying above them. 💭 I had a feeling someone was following us but it's just the skeleton demon that's good💭 Yuiharu thought. Wolfram announced they were at the village. They look up to see the village was on fire, even though Conrad and Gwendel were there for a while it was still going bad. "Naive as ever, I see" They turn to see a familiar person.

Yuiharu's POV:
We turn to see the man we met when we first got here with other people. Yuuri was trying to figure out his name until we said it at the same time "Adelbert!". " I see you remember my name, I thought your highness was an idiot" "Sorry to disappoint you but my brother here is smart" I said proudly.

"Thank God I remembered, everyone in this world have difficult names" my brother said as I just sweatdropped. I notice Wolfram and his guards weren't moving as they just stiffened. 💭What going on? no ones moving💭 Adelbert was talking to Wolfram how him and his guards were trapped in a magical barrier. Yuuri asked Adelbert if he did something to them, he answered and ask why both of us were with them. "How you ride behind him, he only listen to his mother and brother?" he said.

💭How does he know even about him, I'll ask him💭 "Wait, how do know him and his family, also are you acquainted with Conrad?" Saying sternly. "Are you a demon too?" My brother asked.

I turn to him and look confuse. Yuuri kept asking him why he was doing this and we got the answer. "You hate them?" We said as we were still confuse. "That's why I came to rescue both of you" he said to us. He came closer to us saying "you being pressured to being king" and turn to look at me "And you being the princess, not knowing what danger there will be in this world"

I got a little upset because he assumed I was weak since I'm a girl and he called me "princess". "Don't you think it's cruel to use you two in this situation? They'll use you two as figure heads to run the country?" He continued 💭If they were to do that then I would've grab Yuuri and get us out of the country but I can tell they won't do that to us💭