Chapter 2

For the rest of the day nothing interesting happened, I even managed to forget about him.

After the lecture, I waited for Scarlett because she had to talk to the professor about something.  She said she wanted us to go for coffee after the class.

As I waited for her, I felt someone watching me, I turned to see who was it, but there was no one there.  As I turned, I saw Scarlett approaching me, all happy and smiling.

"Persephone" she shouted so loudly that some of the guys turned to see what it was about.  She hugged me " Hi Scarlett".

"I have to tell you what happened this morning, your not going to believe it". I just looked at her and  raised an eyebrow, " Okay, let's hear it, because I can see your happy about something", Let's go and get coffee then I will tell you".

We got in her car and headed to a nearby cafe.

Scarlett ordered hot chocolate and I took plain black tea.  As we waited for our orders we went to our usual place.

"Start talking, what was it that made you so happy then usually", "You know I told you this morning that two guys from Russia are coming to our college? Well you see one of them was in my class this morning!"

"Really? Scarlett please don't tell that you stalked him". Shocked by my choice of words "I really didn't, but I found out that he and that other guy were actually investors for our college.  And that they actually came because they had some business to finish".

I just laughed because I know what she is like. She always has to know everything.  "Okay and what does that have to do with your smile now?"

"You see, he came and sat next to me, you know how handsome he is.  He is tall, has dirty blond hair and green eyes.  And you can very well see that he is going to the gym".

It is evident that she is currently daydreaming about him.  That reminded me of a guy from this morning, Maximiliano.

"When you say it like that, I'd say you fell in love a little".  I just smiled and she pushed me with her elbow, which made me laugh at her now red face.

Not at all, I just said he was handsome and nothing more.  She said the obvious facts.  And what's the name of this mysterious guy?", "Valerio, and the other is called something on the letter M, I didn't remember it because it's a long name".

Could this be the guy from this morning?But judging by what Scarlett said, surely it is him.

"Persephone are you okay?  You look a little weird".  Scarlett was always kind to me after the incident and always kept an eye on me.

"Don't worry I'm fine really.  But I think that other guy was at my class this morning."

She jumped up and raised her voice a little, "Really ?! You have to tell me about him," "Nothing special, he's normal looking guy as far as I can tell". She looked at me a little astonished, "I think you are the only girl who can say something like that about a guy who is perfect".

I didn't want to tell her exactly what happened today when I met him.  Because I still wasn't sure what happened.

After that we talked about other stuff and made plans to go and see a movie some day this week. When we finished with our drinks we decided to go home.

She offered to take me home, but I refused, saying I would take a little walk because it was a really nice day.

On the way home, I thought about Maximiliano.  I don't know why, but whenever I think about him, my heart starts to beat a little to fast. I don't want to admit it but I miss him.

Soon after, I got home and decided to just lie down and sleep and forget today.  And this evening I fell into a dreamless dream but I was wrong.  I dreamed of gray eyes, crystal gray eyes.

At that moment I didn't know that those eyes would become something I would love.

The Sapphire Beastजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें