How You Met

Buck

You almost crashed into him at a coffee shop

"Thank you!" You said happily turning from the counter to leave the coffee shop.

You gasped as you almost ran right into someone who jumped a little to dodge you as you did the same.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention at all...haven't had my coffee yet" you joked holding up your cup.

"I can see that, good thing it didn't spill all over me you'd be out of sorts all day" he laughed.

"Tell me about it, as if answering 911 calls all day isn't bad enough" you giggled. "Oh, I'm a dispatcher" you explained when you received an odd look from him.

"I'm a fire fighter" he smiled brightly. "I'm Evan or Buck, you can call me either really" he reached out a hand.

"Y/N, maybe we've already had the pleasure over the air and if not it's nice to meet you in person" You chuckled shaking his hand.

Eddie

You met in the park on a bench

Your sister had gotten called into work and since you were the only one who wasn't working that day, you got the honor of watching your niece for the day.

When she asked to go to the park you happily agreed thinking you would be able to get out and get some fresh air as well as maybe get a walk in.

Your niece instantly ran to the playground and happily started playing and chatting with a few of the kids that were also there.

A smile spread across your face as you slowly walked around the playground finally coming to a stop near a bench and taking a seat to just watch your niece's joy.

"They seem to be getting along" a man sitting at the other end of the bench smiled. You glanced in the direction of your niece and saw she was sitting, talking and playing with a little boy. You smiled to yourself.

"They do don't they? Is he yours?" You asked questioningly.

"Yeah that's my son, Christopher" he beamed.

"She's my niece, I'm babysitting for the day" You smiled.

"Park was a great choice" he laughed.

"Yeah, I guess it was" you said side glancing in his direction.

Bobby

Your smoke alarm kept going off

"I'm so sorry" you stated stepping out of your front door as the firefighters approached your house. "I keep shutting it down and it keeps going back off" you explained frustrated.

"It's ok ma'am" one of them explained coming through the door.

"How did you guys even know?" You questioned watching them look at your smoke detector.

"We got a call from someone stating it's been going off all day" one of them turned to me.

"All day? It hasn't been all day it- my neighbor, she never minds her own business" you started to get agitated.

"It's not a problem, appears to just be faulty. A new detector should fix that problem right up" he smiled.

"Thank you, sir" You said appreciatively.

"Bobby" he laughed.

"Well thank you Bobby, and everyone else" You laughed as they walked towards the door to leave.

Chimney

You were his nurse at a routine checkup

You were filling in for another doctor and only had one patient left for the day.

"Hello I'm Dr. Y/L/N I'm filling in today looks like we're just going over some test results? And getting a check up?" You asked walking through the door and taking a seat.

"That's what they tell me" he laughed.

"Well good news is everything looks good" you smiled.

"And the bad news?" He looked nervous.

"Looks like you got me for your last visit with us instead of your doctor" You laughed. He took a breath You didn't realize he was holding in.

"That's not even bad news" he joked