20:

"You'll be fine, just remember not to f**cking swear." Malvol was grinning widely the smile that meant she was about to mess something up for others. Izuku knew it well from when they ran into a particularly... annoying villain.

       "Quit that, does it look like I'm the type of person people approve of their friends and family hanging around!?" Dabi sarcastically gestured towards his entire self.

       "Just remember your f**cking manners...." Malvolia froze, trailing off as realization seemed to strike, "Wait is it really that big of a deal?"

     Dabi and Malvol had been cheerfully bickering as they walked ever since he'd told them his mom had invited them to dinner since she wanted to meet the two friends he spoke so much about, "Yes."

     "Ah, hell I am not rea- Wait.  Does that mean I should fucking stop trying to condition Dabi so he ends up swearing in front of her? "

     "Yes." This time it was Izuku who answered with a roll of his eyes.

    "Dam- shoot."

     Izuku side eyed her, "Don't act like I don't know what you're doing."

     "Behaving." Malvol sighed out before winking at Dabi,
"Mostly."

      Izuku threw his hands up in the air, "I'm doomed."

     Malvolia patted his head consolingly, "We'll be on our best behavior- seriously- if it's that important. Right, we both know manners and all that... stuff, right Dabi?"

      Dabi groaned, "Very convincing."

     "Aren't I just."

Izuku pulled the two of them to a stop before they entered thee apartment building, "Alright, remember, no swearing, use please and thank you, no mentioning vigilantism- no mentioning anything dangerous at all, actually- and-"

"Don't worry, we'll use manners, I mean, we aren't that bad are we?"

Dabi snorted but seemed to have loosened up some, "Well you definitely are."

"And no arguing." Izuku looked them over once more before giving an uncertain nod, his worry also displayed clear on his face, and promptly turned and began marching up the stairs as if he was walking to his doom. The older two followed him.

The door opened softly at Izuku's knock and a plump, green haired woman stuck her head out, "Izuku! I was wondering what was taking you so long, and these must be your friends... Malvolia and Dabi, correct?"

He nodded, glancing back nervously at the two, Malvolia's posture was perfectly straight as if her spine had been replaced by an iron beam, "It's an honor to meet you Ma'am, I'm Malvolia Desdemona. We have both heard lots of great things about you."

Dabi glanced at her looking even more awkward than ever, his hands seemed unable to hold still switching from tugging on his shirt hem to brushing hair from his face to mimicking Malvolia and sticking them behind his back. They didn't stay there for more than a second before returning to near constant motion as his feet shifted and his eyes darted around as if he was planning where to run and hide to. It made quite the contrast one stiff and still while the other was subtly curling into themselves and never stopped moving.