26:

That the League of Villains hadn't been picky when it came to their army was clear. They likely had some skill, but the first three were all taken out with a simple repeat of the move, flipping them to the hard concrete, some forced him to dodge a few times- the rain leading to several close calls- or needed an extra blow or a broken arm before they stayed down, but all the same he found that the entrance exam robots had put up a greater fight. By a landslide, he mentally scoffed as he leapt over the small flow of muddy-dirt, rocks and other stuff one of the villain's quirks had caused, one of the fast robots had accidentally created a landslide bigger than that.

      He grabbed onto the nearest railing as several small tornadoes whipped up in front of him, hearing Kouji do similarly behind him. None of the bugs his fellow student had been controlling would be able to make it through the whirlwind. He lunged to the side, skidding against the ground and keeping a hold of something as he went heading to the figure he spotted on a building a few streets away; they hadn't thought to hide and directed their storm like a conductor from the roof top. And subsequently made themselves a big target. Kouji stared as the tornadoes danced to block his path. He quickly signed the plan to the other and Kouji took off to reach the villain from the other side.

Wind whistled and howled in his ears as he fought the powerful winds, whatever hadn't been soaked through was definitely drenched now, reminding him of the first time he and Mal had trained in the rain- practicing running and sparring through the city while a storm was raging had been difficult and he'd ended up flinging himself into impromptu swimming pools worth of water on multiple occasions which left Mal laughing so hard she's normally slip and join him.

He ducked as another trash can was torn from its place nearly bashing his head in. All the same he fought on. The tornadoes didn't seem the least bit concerned with Kouji, in fact it seemed their controller had become so completely focused on him and forgot about the other hero in training. If they were the villains it would be a fatal mistake. As it was it would be the one that led the two UA students to their victory.

He thanked his lucky stars again the League hadn't focused much on the quality of their followers. The wind dispersed suddenly leaving only the raging storm that they had entered into. Glancing up he saw Kouji struggling against the person who had controlled it. Neither seemed to have much close combat experience so it wouldn't be too dangerous until it's end except they teetered far too close to the roof's edge. Izuku forced himself into a sprint, reaching the house quickly and taking the metal stairs of the emergency escape two at a time, pushing back the memory of how he would have slipped from just trying to take it at a jog not long before.

The door to the rooftop banged open and he slid out onto the rooftop, tackling their attacker onto the ground. The villain didn't go down without a fight though and Izuku was quickly occupied fighting off their hands as they tried to claw at his face, their legs already mostly trapped by careful weight placement. However, a bit of worry sunk itself into him as he realized with trepidation the two of them weren't slowing down.

       Instead they both continued to slide towards the edge with the momentum of his tackle, the rooftop slick with rain and for some reason completely frictionless. They would fall off of it. He shoved back as the villain tried to flip them around so they had the advantage, knocking hands to the side and blocking their hip from gaining any momentum to knock him off, but then the fingers shot to his face again and he would have to pin them back, but his hands were too small to hold their wrists steady. He grabbed one twisting it so the nails pressed into the cement, instead it met thin air and the two began to tip over the edge. The villain screamed, Izuku's eyes widened in horror and leaned backwards towards safety, dragging the other with them. They went with it, but then they suddenly twisted.