*+Chapter 1+*

Warning: Lots of cursing lol
Craig's POV
It was the night before my first day of my senior year and as usual I wasn't very excited. I mean, who would be? It's just another year of constant work. Plus 99% of everybody there is an asshole so I don't understand how some people enjoy it.

  Anyway, I had to pick out my outfit for tomorrow, even though most of the time I just wear a blue hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans, and my signature blue hat that I almost never took off. "Craig, make sure you dress somewhat descent tomorrow, you want to make a good impression on your teachers after all", My mom yells from downstairs. Fine. I'll wear my non-ripped black skinny jeans then. "By the time I put my outfit together, it was time for me to turn in. I fall on my bed in dread of the boring ass day I'll have tomorrow."

Tweek's POV

"Agh! This is too much pressure! What if I don't fit in? What if I get bullied? What if I get kicked out? Everyone will think the new kid is weird! Oh god! " I mumble at the kitchen table. We ate late tonight because Dad had to work late and he was getting dinner. My mom gives me a concerned look. "Honey, you'll be fine! It's the first day! It'll be over before you even know it." She says. "Agh.. Yeah I guess so.." I was still crazy nervous thinking about all the worst case scenarios that could happen.

I finish my food, walk to the kitchen to clean my plate, and walk up to my room to get ready for tomorrow, shaking out of the stress. I enter my room trying to think of a decent outfit to wear so people won't think I'm weird. It's supposed to be a bit chilly tomorrow so I picked out a pastel green hoodie, skinny jeans, and my Adidas. I decide to go to bed early so I wouldn't be as tired tomorrow. Then again, it's not like I can get much sleep any night, anyway. I look over to see that my Dad refilled my coffee cup by my bed so at least I had that, as I take a sip of it. I turn on my phone and put on my sleep Lo-fi hip hop because it somewhat helps me sleep at night. It doesn't do much but hey, it's better than nothing. I lay back in my bed and stare at the ceiling and begin to overthink everything that could happen tomorrow.

Sorry this was so short 😅 but anyway, this is my first fanfic like ever so I hope it's not that bad 😂