*+Chapter 8+*

Tweek's POV:

We start walking to Token's house and it's almost dark out. I have a green backpack with my pajamas, my phone, charger, coffee, and a small sleeping bag. Craig had a blue backpack with pajamas and his charger, and his phone and he's holding the cupcakes right now. I look into the darkness down the straight and it feels like all I still see is Bebe staring at me with an evil glare. I know it's not real. I'm hallucinating..But.. it just feels so real. I quickly wrap my arms around Craig's left arm, since I'm on the left of him. He looks at me worried.

Craig's POV:

"Hey, Tweek, are you okay?" I ask him, worried. "Mhm..." he muffled as he buries his face in my sleeve. "Don't worry, we're almost there." I smile at him, hopefully, making him feel better. Poor thing. He's been through so much lately. He tugs on my sleeve the walk there. We finally reach Token's place and I ring the doorbell, talking into the speaker by the front gate. "Token, this is Tweek and Craig. Let us in." "Oh ok come on in." the speaker says, opening the gates. We get to the front door and Token lets us in. Clyde sees Tweek tugging on my sleeve and walks up to me. "Craig I gotta talk to you real quick. Come in the kitchen with Token and I. Jimmy, you help Tweek with his stuff." Tweek looked confused but went with it.

 I walk into the kitchen with Token and Clyde and Clyde looks at me, smiling. "What?" "Spill the beans, Craig. You sooo like Tweek." Clyde says. "Shut the fuck up!" I say, using my hat, to hide me blushing. "Dude, you have to tell him eventually," Token says, looking worried. "Yeah, yeah, I know but I just...I don't even know if he's gay!" I whisper, loudly. "Leave that to us," Clyde says, smiling. "What the fuck are you going to do?" I ask. "Nothing~" "Don't do anything stupid, Clyde, I swear to god." "Hehe," He laughs as I give him a mean glare and walk back into the living room to Tweek. He gives me a cheery smile and runs up to me and hugs me. Clyde catches me blushing and laughs at me while I flip him off. Tweek lets go of me, then Clyde begins talking as Tweek and I sit on the couch. "Guys, I was wondering if we could play truth or dare!" He smiles looking at me. I just sigh. Oh my god, I already know what he's doing. He laughs at me. "Oh! Y-Yeah th-that'd be f-fun!" Jimmy says. "Ok, Ok, Ok, uh, Token, truth or dare?" Clyde says. "Dare." "I dare you to eat 5 spoonfuls of hot sauce. "Goddamit," Token says and soon Clyde begins laughing his ass off. "Clyde, it wasn't even that funny," I say, looking at him, smiling and raising an eyebrow. A few rounds go by and it finally gets to the part that I knew was going to happen. "Tweek! Truth or dare?" Clyde asks. "T-Truth." He answers. "Ok, what's your sexuality?" Clyde asks. "Clyde! That's rude! Why would you say it like that?" Token asks Clyde. "No, its fine, Token. I-I'm gay." "Oh, cool," Clyde says as he winks at me. "We should watch a horror movie. I have a ton." Token says. "Ooo! Yeah!" Clyde bursts. "Y-Y-Y-Yeah!" Jimmy agrees. I look at Tweek, who looks slightly worried. "Tweek, is it okay if we watch a horror movie? It's fine if you don't wanna." I ask him, knowing that he gets scared easily. "I-It's fine, I don't wanna ruin your guys' fun." He says with a weak smile. "Are you sure?" Token asks. "Y-Yeah." 

I grab a blanket and sit back next to Tweek and put it on the both of us in case he gets scared. "Wait! Don't start it yet I have to get popcorn!" Clyde says, running to the kitchen, Token following him to make sure he doesn't burn the house down.  They come back and we start the movie. It's basically just another ghost movie about a dead little girl. *BANG* There's a jumpscare and immediately I see Tweek jump a little and hide underneath the blanket. "Hey, Tweek, are you okay?" "Mhm... I'm fine... Don't worry about me." He mumbles in the blanket, leaning on my arm. He's too selfless, it kinda makes me feel bad sometimes. "Here, lemme turn it off, its fine Tweek, it was getting lame anyway," Token says, taking the DVD out of the player. "I'm sorry.." Tweek says quietly. "It's fine Tweek,  c'mon you can pick out the next movie," I say, my arm around his shoulder. "Um, do you have Frozen, Token?" He asks, as Clyde smiles, almost laughing, and I give him a glare telling him to stop. "Oh, yeah, man, for sure," Token says, putting the DVD in the player. We start watching for an hour or so, giggling and having a good time when suddenly, I hear snoring next to me. Tweek fell asleep on me. Fuck it. I fall asleep too laying my head on top of his, and putting my hand around his shoulder.

Clyde's POV:

I go to make a joke about the movie when Token shushes me. He points to Craig and Tweek. They're both sleeping and... Oh my god, dude, no way. They're practically holding hands. I take out my phone and take a picture. Hehehe. "C'mon, Clyde, let's call it a night. It's like one in the morning." Token says as I take out my sleeping bag, carefully not to wake up Tweek and Craig. Jimmy already fell asleep. "Hey Token," I whisper. "What?" He asks. "What if I placed my sleeping bag next to yours, just kidding, unless?" "You're so fucking dumb." He laughs, putting his sleeping bag next to mine. "Tokennnn, I'm cooolllddddd." I whine. "Ugh, go get one of my sweaters from my room." He says, getting into his sleeping bag. I run up to his room, but tip-toeing and get his purple sweater and grin, running back. "Goodnight Token." I smile, falling asleep in my sleeping bag. "Goodnight Clyde." 

1036 words! I'm actually kinda proud of this one QwQ ! I love Tyde (*≧▽≦) Also, the chapters won't release as fast, because tomorrow I start online school, so yee