*+Chapter 4+*

Craigs's POV: 

We walk back into class in the last 5 minutes just to grab our stuff and leave. Ms. Smith gives me a nasty glare, but I give her one back and leave the classroom, smiling at Tweek. Classes go by, which sadly, I didn't have with Tweek, and it's finally lunchtime. I see Clyde, Token, and Jimmy running towards me. "Go ahead and find a table I gotta find Tweek," I tell them. Clyde looks and me and laughs. I know what he's thinking but I didn't let that piss me off. I see Tweek walking around looking for me. I walk up behind him. "Boo!" I yell when I see him, laughing. "Ah!!" he yells and drops his coffee. "God damn it, Craig," he says, trying to clean up the coffee on him. "Oh shit, shit, shit! I'm so sorry, Tweek. I didn't mean to..." "It's fine. I, uh..." "No, let me buy you a new one." I offer. He looks up at me with twinkling eyes. "Really? I mean, you don't have to...It's fine really." But by the time he sad that we were already in line. "Wait here," I say as he gives me a puzzled look. I run away real quick and grab some napkins and run back. "Here," I say, trying to get the coffee stains out of his sleeve. "Oh, Craig, you don't have to...It's fine. I can wash it myself" "No, no, it was my fault." 

Tweek's POV:

He's a huge asshole, huh. Hehe, softy, I think to myself. I'm trying to hide me blushing but he has my sleeve so I can't cover my face so I'm hoping it's not that obvious. By the time he finished rubbing the stain out of my sleeve, we are at the front of the line and he pays for my drink and we head towards where he sits at lunch. There, I see a boy wearing a purple sweater, a boy with crutches and a yellow shirt, and another with a red letterman jacket. I sit down.  "C-C-Craig who's this?" The boy in the yellow shirt says. I don't recognize him from first period. "Oh, this is Tweek.", he says, smiling at me. That damn smile could make my heart fuzz whenever. "H-Hi," I say, introducing myself, and taking a sip of coffee. "O-Oh well m-my na-names Jimmy, hello," he says. "Hey man, I'm Clyde." the boy in the letterman jacket says, grinning. "Oh, and I'm Token, hello." The boy in the purple sweater says, politely. "So Craig is this your new b-" Clyde says as Craig smacks him, interrupting him. "Owww... I was going to say friend!" He whines. "Shut the fuck up." Craig snaps. Damn, I think that's the maddest I've seen him so far. We spend the whole lunch period just telling jokes and stories and laughing until the bell rings. The day goes by fairly quick but boring. To my surprise, we had plenty of work to do today, so that was a real bummer, but at least we didn't have homework. I'm incredibly bored and tired throughout the day, but then remembered that Craig and I are hanging out at the coffee shop after school today so I was pretty excited about that. 

*School Dismissal Bell*

Craig's POV:

School was now over and it was time for me and Tweek's da- I mean hangout. I meet him by the gates and he runs up to me, smiling. I have no idea where his coffee shop is, so I'm just going along with where he's going. He's about 2 feet ahead of me since I walk slow and he turns around to me and smirks at me. "C'mon you, slowpoke!" he says, laughing and takes my hand and we begin running and laughing toward the shop. We finally stop and I try to catch my breath. "Haha, are you okay?" he laughs at me. "Yeah, I'm fine" I laugh back. 

Tweek's POV:

"Hey, mom! Hey, dad!" I say, greeting my parents as I walk in the door. "Craig, find a table I'll be there in a sec, k?" I ask. He nods. I head to the back, put on my apron, and start making some coffee for both of us. I don't think he's had much coffee before, so I'll make him a frappuccino because those are easy to get used to. I come back and I see him patiently waiting at a booth by the front window. I place his frappe next to him and sit down and smile. He takes a sip of it, and makes a slightly grossed out face,  but smiles to hide it. "Heh, is it bad?" I ask. "N-Nope just fine." he says obviously lying. "I can take it if you don't like it. Its totally fi-" "No, its fine." he says smiling at me. "Alright fine you say so..." 

An hour later...

Craig's POV:

It gets late and we decide to walk home. The second we step outside, I can tell its definitely gotten way colder out. I look at Tweek and he's shivering, crossing his arms. "Here." I say taking off my jacket and giving it to him. "H-Huh? W-Whats this?" He questions. "Dude, its freezing cold out you need it. You're wearing a pretty thin hoodie."  I answer him.

Tweek's POV:

Oh my god, he gave me his jacket! I'm gonna diee! My face suddenly goes bright red, but I hide it in his jacket. "Thank you." I look up and him and give him a warm smile. My house is farther than his so we reach his first. "Oh, here your jacket." "Your house is farther right? Just give it to me tomorrow, k?" He grins at me. "Oh, ok." I smile back and start walking towards my house as he walks inside his. I look down at the jacket, smile, and blush. I walk into my house and luckily, my parents were at the shop so I was home alone. The second I got to my room, I texted Bebe, Wendy, Red, and Nichole.

☕Tweek☕: BEBE GUESS WHAT

Bebe: WHAT

Wendy: wHAT

☕Tweek☕: HE GAVE ME HIS JACKET

Wendy: That's adorable

Red: That's fuckin cute

Bebe: Aww~

☕Tweek☕: We even went to my coffee shop today and honestly, I think I'm falling for him. wHAT dO I DO

Bebe: Ok ok ok, wait a little while, find out more about him, then you can tell him.

☕Tweek☕: i dONT EVEN KNOW iF HE LIKES GUYS

Red: Hahaha!!

☕Tweek☕: wHAT? iM pANICKINGGG

Red: Trust me, there is NOTHING straight about him, Tweek.

☕Tweek☕: Huh?

Red: Tweek, he's my cousin, i know everything about that asshole 😂😂😂

Red: He had a boyfriend a while back and he would come home talking about him ALL THE TIME

Nichole: Lmao

☕Tweek☕: OMG you're sure he is?

Red: Hell yeah

Red: But wait tho, it'll seem way to sudden and desperate if u do it anytime soon.

☕Tweek: Thanks, you guys😊

Bebe: Mhm...

Woah! 1140 words! nOT TOO BAD! X)