*+Chapter 13+*

Tweek's POV: 

I wake up and Craig isn't in the room anymore. I look outside the window and see him holding some balloons and talking to Token, Clyde, and Jimmy. I look at my arms and see all the scars and bandages on me. Oh... It ...wasn't ...a nightmare... My eyes tear up and I turn to face the wall and try to fall back asleep.

Craig's POV: 

"Ok now on the count of three, walk in," I whisper to Clyde, Token, and Jimmy. "1...2..." I count as Clyde runs in before three, holding Get Well Soon balloons. Tweek jolts up awake and looks surprised. "W-What's going on...?" Tweek asks, stretching. Clyde hands him the balloons and smiles widely. "Oh! Oh...Thanks, you guys..." He smiles softly. "Wait, that's not all!" I say, running out of the room, and grabbing an outfit. "It's the one you got before...y'know..." I say, handing him the white sweater with green overalls. 

"W-Wait...W-What about the necklace? Did I lose that too...?" He say, his eyes in tears. "No need to worry," I say, pulling the heart piece out of my hoodie pocket and handing it to him. "W-Where did you get this? The one we got was the last in stock!" He asks, confused and surprised. "Weeelllllll, this morning, I didn't see anyone around yet at the house so I mayyyy have snuck in and looked for it... It has a bit of rust on it but it should still be mostly gold." I say smiling at him, embarrassingly. He gets up carefully and hugs me tightly. "Thank you... I love you." He says, hiding his face in my shoulder. "Awww~" Clyde says. "Wait, Craig, that's what you did? You could've fallen in there and gotten injured and possibly arrested for breaking and entering." Token asks, confused. "Yeah, well, I'm still here and not in jail, so it's all good." I say, as Token rolls his eyes and laughs. "Uh, Guys, can I have a moment alone with Tweek...?" I ask as Token, Clyde, and Jimmy leave. 

 I close the door and sit next to Tweek. "Babe...I...um, I'm sorry...But...Your dad he..." I say, trying to tell him, but it's so difficult. I don't want to upset him, although this is guaranteed to. ".......He.....Passed away...." I finally say as Tweek looks at me with wide, teary eyes. "W-What...?" He stutters. "I'm so sorry..." I tell him. "W-Well, What about m-my mom...?" He asks. "They said she'll be in the hospital for a while, but she's alive." I inform him. "O-Oh.......Oh......." He says as he starts to cry. I pull him to me and let him cry. I pat his back and he cries into my chest. "I'm sorry, Tweek."

Clyde's POV:

"Sh-Should we go in....?" I whisper to Token and Jimmy. He mouths "No." and Jimmy shakes his head. We hear Tweek crying and head downstairs. We see Tricia's little sister and she waves to us, looking sad. Usually, she isn't like this when we're over but it's probably because of all that's happened lately. We sit down and wait patiently for Craig and Tweek.

Tweek's POV:

"I.....um......we should head downstairs...The guys are probably waiting..." I speak up. "Oh, yeah." Craig responds. We walk downstairs and Clyde hugs me, smiling. "W-W-We were wondering if we c-could hang out t-t-to-together here, today? Craig s-said he had s-s-some board games." Jimmy says as Craig smiles at me. "Wait, what about school? We've missed a few days now." Tweek says, worried. "Oh yeah, don't worry about it. My mom called the school and convinced them to make us exempt from the work and excuse our absences. We have to go to school tomorrow though." Token says. "Oh, thanks." I say, with a weak smile. "And sure, we can play board games." I smile. "Yay!" Clyde yells in excitement. We get out Monopoly. 

Half an hour passes and we're still playing. "Jimmyyyyy!! Why did you take my movie theaterrrrrr?" Clyde whines. "Hehe" Jimmy laughs. We spend the whole day playing board games until its 6:30 PM and Token, Clyde, and Jimmy decide to go home since we have school the next day. 

Craig and I continue playing Apples To Apples when his dad calls for dinner. I awkwardly sit down in between Craig and Tricia. "Thank you, Mr. Tucker." I thank Craig's dad. "No problem." He says, and I start eating. We finish eating and I follow Craig into his room upstairs.

 We play video games for a while, which lifts my mood a bit. I put my overalls and white sweater on Craig's dresser to wear tomorrow. 

Craig's POV: 

I check the time and it's 8:30 PM. "We should probably get some sleep, babe." I say, putting my blue turtleneck right by Tweek's clothes. Tweek is already laying down in my bed, on his phone. I lay down next to him and fall asleep.

I wake up an hour later and see Tweek sitting next to me, still on his phone, charging it. "Tweek, get off your phone. You gotta get to sleep." I say, tiredly. "Sorry...I've just...I just have a lot on my mind." He says putting his phone on the nightstand. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask him. He hides his face in the blue blanket, nods, and hugs me. We both sit against the wall, as I put my arm around him and he leans on me. "It's just...my dad he...I didn't talk to him a lot because he was always busy and it seemed like he never had any time for me. And he....I don't know if I should say this..." He says tearing up and hiding his face in my shirt. 

"It's okay...He's not here. You can say anything. He's not here to hurt you anymore." I say, looking down at him, with concerned eyes. "Promise you won't freak out." He says looking up at me. I grab his pinkie finger and put mine around it. "Pinkie promise." I say, smiling at him. "Well...He... He always spiked my c-coffee with.......m-m-meth..." He says, his eyes tearing up again. I look at him shocked, with wide eyes. "W-What...?" I ask, confused. "T-That's why I'm always so jumpy and scared of everything.....And I've tried to stop drinking it but he...he wouldn't let me..." He starts crying hard into my sleeve. 

"Shh... It's okay, It's okay, he can't hurt you anymore. It's okay..." I say, patting his back. I get up and grab Stripe and put her on Tweek's arm, as he starts laughing away the tears in his eyes. "Damn, I think she's starting to like you more than me." I laugh. I get up, feed her, and put her back in her cage. "Thank you, Craig." 

I check the time. "It's 11:30, we should probably get to sleep." I tell him. "Oh, yeah, heh." He says, laying back down. He faces me, laying down. "What?" I laugh. "I love you." He says as he kisses me. "I love you too." I say, as Tweek falls asleep and I do the same. 

1236 words c: