*+Chapter 9+*

Tweek's POV:

Months have gone by and... I think today's the day. I'm gonna tell him. I think what I am going to do is meet him by his locker right before lunch and tell him there. I'll have to speed walk from my 4th period to his locker, but it's worth it. He probably already knows from Bebe, in the bathroom, when I got injured, but he hasn't said anything about it. I wake up early and put on a green button-up and try my hardest to button it correctly, and succeed. I brush my teeth, and my mom helps me brush my hair since today the shop was closed. I have breakfast and put the rose I bought into a small bag, and carried it with me and made sure to text Clyde, Token, and Jimmy to let them know I'm confessing today.

Tweek: Guys, I think I'm gonna go for it today :)

Token: Good for you!

Clyde: Awwaghgwhwkjelha 🥺💙💚

Jimmy: Good luck!

I put my phone away after turning on my music and putting in my earbuds, and grab my coffee thermos and walk out the door. Craig walks up to me and hugs me, smiling widely. "Hey Tweekers," He says. "Really? Tweekers?" I say jokingly and smile at him. "Shut up." He laughs, looking at me. I can't help but blush, knowing what will happen later today. "What's in the bag?" He asks, pointing at my small, blue, laced bag. "Oh, nothing, just, uh, stuff for my biology project." I lie, grinning at him. "Oh, okay, I can help you with it sometime, if you want." He offers. "Nah, we're about to finish it today." "Oh okay." He says as we reach the bus stop. Clyde winks at me, and Token and Jimmy smile at the both of us. I smile and give them a motion to stop, trying not to laugh. "What are you winking at, Clyde?" Craig questions. "Nothing~" He smiles, closing his eyes. "Ok then..." He says, confused, as the bus shows up and we walk on.

I usually fall asleep on the bus, but this time, I couldn't. I was too nervous.

We get to the school and sit at a table and talk like usual. We walk to first period and it's as boring as usual. The bell rings after what seemed like forever and Craig hugs me and starts to walk away. "Craig, wait!" I say, getting his attention, as he turns his head at me, raising a brow. "Yeah?" he answers. "C-Can you meet me at your locker right before lunch, p-please?" I ask, blushing like crazy and smiling, in the crowded hallway. "Oh, yeah, sure." He says, smiling and walks off.

 I doze off during second to fourth period, until the last 10 minutes. Token, Clyde, Jimmy, and I's plan to get me ready were we pretend to be sick to get out of class the last 10 minutes, "going to the clinic".  So, that's exactly what I did. I grab my bag, and walk out of the class, holding my clinic slip. I meet Token, Clyde, and Jimmy in the nearest bathroom to Craig's locker. "Guys, I'm starting to reconsider this... I-I w-what if he says no? He'll hate me! He- He'll never talk to me again, and-and--" I stutter, starting to panic about the situation about to happen. Token puts his hands on my shoulders and looks at me.

"Tweek, you got this. I've never seen anyone with a relationship as close as you and Craig." He reassures me. "T-Thank you," I say, wiping my tears. "Now, let's get you ready!" Clyde cheers, bringing a brush out of his backpack. I rebutton my shirt, fixing it, while Token brushes my hair. "Jimmy, how much time we got?" Token asks, seeming rushed. "Fi-Five minutes." He responds. "Okay, thank you." He says, finishing my hair. "Ok, that should use up our time. Wait a minute for the crowd to pass." Token says.

"Okay, go now," Token says smiling at me. "Go get your man!" Clyde cheers, as I walk out of the bathroom with neat, parted hair, my rose in hand. My shirt is buttoned up right, and I feel good about this. I turn the corner.

I see a familiar curly-haired blonde, her lips pressed against Craig's. I stand about three classrooms away. Standing in shock. The rose falls to the ground, the petals ripping off. "I-I..." I start to tear up and run away. "Tweek!!! Wait!!!" Craig calls out to me, but I don't answer. I run to the back of the school. Please.....Don't find me...

Craig's POV: 

"BEBE, WHAT THE FUCK?!" I say, punching her, as she laughs, and I start running, trying to find Tweek. I drop to the ground when I see the broken rose laying in front of me. He... He was going to... Oh god... I have to find him. I spend the whole lunch period searching for him. I cautiously turn a corner and see him crying, hugging his knees on the ground. His hair is messed up now. His shirt looks wet from tears. I slowly walk up to him.

Is this the right thing? Should I really have found him? Ugh, I fucked up.

I slowly walk up to him. "T-Tweek...?" I say, getting his attention. He looks up to me, with teary eyes, tears flowing down his cheeks. His emerald green eyes, stare into mine, and he cries harder. I sit down next to him and pull him into a hug. Yeah. This was the right thing. He cries into my chest. "C-C-Craig...?" He asks, mumbling into my chest. "Yeah?" I respond. "I-I-I'm sorry..." He says, sobbing, and his voice cracking. "Shh...Shh...Everything's okay. I.....I'm sorry too. I didn't like her and didn't mean to kiss her. She ran up to me and kissed me." I say. "I know there's no excuse. I should've stopped her." A few minutes go by of silence, Tweek still crying onto me. "You can have her...As long as you're happy, I'm happy. I.....I was foolish." He cries. "But Tweek,..... I want you." I say as he looks up to me, total shock in his eyes. "W-What....? Say that again?" He says, confused and surprised. "I want you," I say, blushing like crazy and looking into his eyes. He smiles and starts bawling his eyes out into my chest. "Craig, I....I love you." He says looking into my eyes. "What was that?" I smile. "I said, I love you!" He says, passionately. I pull him into a kiss, and his eyes widen in surprise, but eventually goes with it. 

The bell rings. "C-Craig, we have to go.." He looks at me. "Follow me," I say taking his hand. I know a shortcut out of the school and lead him through it. "Here, I keep a bike here just for emergencies," I say, grabbing my bike. "Craig, this isn't an emergency." He laughs at me. "Hell yeah, it is! Now jump on." I say as Tweek sits behind me on my bike, his arms around my waist, holding on, considering I'm going pretty fast.

"Here," I say, helping him off. We're at Stark's Pond. "Why are we here?" He smiles, tucking his hair behind his ear. I pull out some ice skates and show them to him. "I used to come here and skate after school all the time, so I would keep them with my bike, I guess this was a pretty good coincidence." I smile at him. It was always cold in South Park, so we didn't have to worry about the lake not being frozen.

"Well?" I say reaching my hand out as soon she gets his skates on. He nods and smiles, and takes my hand. "Okay, now, its gonna seem scary at first, but I got you. I'll try not to let you fall." I say, giving him a reassuring smile. We step onto the shining glass-like, ice and Tweek stumbles, but I catch him by his waist. His face turns bright red and smiles. I attempt to spin him but we both end up falling on the ice, laughing.

Hours go by and we sit on a bench and watch the sunset, his head resting on my shoulder. "Hey, Craig?" he asks, still looking at the sunset. "Yeah?" I respond looking at the sunset. ".......Sing to me." He requests. "Tweek, I can't sing." I look at him, laughing. "Please?" He smiles, looking at me. "Fine," I respond. 

"You are my sunshine.....My only sunshine.. You make me happy, When skies are grey.. You'll never know, dear, just how much I love you.....Just, please don't take my sunshine away...." I sing, looking at the sunset. 

I hear faint snoring and look to my right. Tweek fell asleep. I get up to hide my bike and skates so I can pick them up tomorrow.

I pick up Tweek and carry him home to my house. We reach my house and I lay him down on my bed and kiss his forehead. "I love you, Tweek," I whisper, as I fall asleep next to him.

1558 words! 🥺💖💖💖