𝟶𝟶𝟷. #𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙸𝚅𝙴

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘.
𝙄 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀 𝙔𝙊𝙐

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 . . . 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 & 𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗨𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙  *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

this was it. love flores was about to walk the line for graduation. this was supposed to be the happiest day of her life, yet her thoughts were occupied with something else. the thoughts of what had happened only the day before.

*the day before graduation*

as love's head was resting on joshua's chest, her mind thought of what the two were going to do after graduation. love's plans were to go to UCLA and continue her education to become a second grade teacher. he wanted to advance in his acting career since being on 'stuck in the middle'. when he started homeschool, she felt as though she was slowly falling out of place in his life. not seeing him everyday at school was tough, especially due to his abnormal acting schedule.

love was incredibly proud of her boyfriend, knowing this was his dream. it made her happy to see his smile, doing what he loved, but at the same time, she missed him.

love also knew one day he'd get another role and become even more busy. she did her best to be supportive, and she did just that. yet she knew once she moved to los angeles, their relationship would become almost impossible with a college student schedule as well as a actor's schedule. her own heart started racing, she couldn't lose him. she didn't want to.

"love?" joshua finally spoke. the two were laying on the trampoline in her backyard. they had brought two pillows out and a large blanket. something they did a lot seeing as she had a younger brother, so this was the only peace and quiet they were able to get. it was 9 o'clock at night, so he was asleep, but it was their safe spot. "yeah?" she asked, not moving her head. she wanted to savor the moment. "what are you thinking about?" he asked as he traced shapes along the bottom of her back.

she gulped and held onto him tighter for a second before looking up at him. "the future." she mumbled. his eyes narrowed in confusion as he looked at the brown eyed girl. "what about it?" he questioned. her shoulders shrugged, "josh, i-" she started and felt her eyes begin to water. "this is the end.. isn't it?" he asked and she bit down on her bottom lip. "i graduate tomorrow, meaning i'm going to LA soon." she told him and he let out a heavy breath, his eyes staring up at the night sky for a second before looking back at her. "i love you, love. it doesn't have to be like this." he told her and she nodded.